Hotels in Szeged, Hungary
Where to Stay in Szeged, Hungary?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Matrix – Very functional. They speak English. 10 minutes walk from the heart of the city. Good for a cheap trip to Szeged.
- Tiszavirag Rooms & Spa – Possibly the best value for money hotel in Szeged. Impeccable food, service, rooms, peace, cafe… everything!
- Hotel Dom – Good breakfast, courteous staff, and excellent location.
- Szent Janos Hotel
- Novotel Szeged – Well located, great breakfast, perfect for families
- Art Hotel Szeged – Cute, not too large, lovely staff, quiet.
PLACES TO EAT
Famous for its fish, paprika and salami cooked in traditional Hungarian style, Szeged also offers up some curious and eclectic restaurants. The portions are very generous. You must try out the Fisherman’s Soup – not trip to Szeged is complete without it. The best restaurants in Szeged are:
- John Bull Pub
- Regi Hidhoz
- Old Bridge Restaurant - Vendeglo
- Tiszavirag Restaurant
- Szeged Etterem
- Lobby Cafe
- Fehertoi Halaszcsarda
- Gory Pince Es Terasz Etterem
- Oliva Bisztro
Hotels Near Attractions in Szeged
- Hotels Near Anna Spring
- Hotels Near Pick Salami And Szeged Paprika Museum
- Hotels Near Bridge Of Sighs
- Hotels Near Oreg Korossy
- Hotels Near Szeged Zoo
- Hotels Near National Pantheon
- Hotels Near Szeged University Botanical Garden
- Hotels Near Boci Tejivo
- Hotels Near Crucian Street
- Hotels Near Domotor Tower
- Hotels Near The Diocesan Museum And Gallery
- Hotels Near Votive Church Of Szeged
- Hotels Near Mora Ferenc Muzeum
- Hotels Near Napfenyfurdo Aquapolis Szeged
- Hotels Near Homeplus Butoraruhaz
- Hotels Near Szeged Glider Airport