Hotels in Taipei, Taiwan
Where to Stay in Taipei, Taiwan?
PLACES TO STAY
- Forever Inn: Located in the Songshan district of Taipei, this budget hotel is a great place to stay in. It offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the property.
- Royal Hotel: This budget hotel offer free wired internet in the rooms and complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the property.
- Many Flower Business Hotel: It offers accommodation at a reasonable price. Certain rooms of this hotel has private bathroom with a hot tub.
- Delight Hotel: This hotel offer stylish rooms with free broadband. It has fitness room and has an on-site Chinese restaurant.
- Fu Hau Hotel: This mid-budget hotel has comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi access. It also has on-site restaurant with complimentary breakfast.
- Emperor Hotel: It is one of the midbudget hotels offering comfortable rooms with en suit bathroom and Wi-Fi access.
- The Grand Hotel: Its grand exterior with golden roof tiling and red columns make this hotel unique among all the other. It has a lavish ball room, conference facilities, 3 dining options and a tennis court for games.
- The Westin Taipei: This lavish hotel let you enjoy a stress free vacation with its spa facility, a cinema, 3 workout rooms and 7 dining options.
- Sheraton Grand Taipei Hotel: It is one of the luxury hotels with Chinese style décor.
PLACES TO EAT
Taipei is said to be have highest numbers of restaurants in the world. Almost every corner of the streets or lanes has one eatery. Of course, they are specialized in serving some of the best Chinese food. You will get Chinese food from regions like Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Italy and so on. Due to the existence of huge number of eateries, it is almost impossible to say which one is the best from the rest. Still for the traveler’s convenience, few names have been shortlisted. They are: -
- San he Mifun Tang: If you wish to eat like locals, this eatery is the one you should choose on. Try their bowl of mifun tang (rice noodle soup).
- Fuhang Dou Jiang: This is the best place to have Taipei’s breakfast.
- Brookhurst Seafood bar: Want to try seafood? Come to this restaurant.
- Flavors Restaurant: If you wish try something different, try the cuisines of the Flavors Restaurant.
- The Kitchen Table: It is one of the great places to try seafood.
Hotels Near Attractions in Taipei
- Hotels Near Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
- Hotels Near Shilin Night Market
- Hotels Near Qingshan Temple
- Hotels Near Jade Market
- Hotels Near Jiufen
- Hotels Near Ximending
- Hotels Near Wulai District
- Hotels Near Moon Bridge In Dahu Park
- Hotels Near Taipei Zoo
- Hotels Near Guandi Temple
- Hotels Near Danshui
- Hotels Near National Theater And Concert Hall
- Hotels Near Hsing Tian Kong
- Hotels Near Miramar Entertainment Park
- Hotels Near Dalongdong Baoan Temple
- Hotels Near Taipei Confucius Temple