Hotels in Takayama, Japan
Where to Stay in Takayama, Japan?
There is no dearth of things to do and see in Takayama. From places that will give you incredible oriental insights like the Hida Folk Village to limestone caves like the Hida Great Limestone cave.
The Hida Fol Village is a must-visit to experience the surreal recreated village of what a traditional community in the mountains looks like. Here, you can buy authentic crafts made by artisans right in front of you. The Sanmachi, a mesmerizing part of the old city will leave you spell bounded with its lanes of breweries and cute boutique stores. Apart from these the Higashiyama Walking Course, the Hida-Takayama Miyagawa Morning Market and the Sakurayama Hachimangu Shrine are must-visit places in Takayama.
Do not miss the opportunity to ski if you happen to be around in the months of snowfall!
Hotels Near Attractions in Takayama
- Hotels Near Higashiyama Walking Course
- Hotels Near Hirayuotaki Fall
- Hotels Near Hida Daishonyudo Cave
- Hotels Near Hidakokubun-ji Temple
- Hotels Near Hirayu Onsen Resort And Wellness Area
- Hotels Near Takayama Museum Of History And Art
- Hotels Near Sakurayama Hachiman-gu Shrine
- Hotels Near Nakabashi Bridge
- Hotels Near Okuhida Bear's Park
- Hotels Near Takayama Showa Museum
- Hotels Near Hida Bussankan
- Hotels Near Yoshijima Heritage House
- Hotels Near Hikaru Museum
- Hotels Near Sukyo Mahikari
- Hotels Near Funasaka Shuzo Brewery
- Hotels Near Kusakabe Folk Museum