Hotels in Thekkady, India
Where to Stay in Thekkady, India?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Kumily Gate: A comparatively decent accommodation in the middle of the picturesque hill station. The hotel also features beer and wine parlour.
- Niraamaya Retreats Cardamom Club Thekkady: Cardamom Club is a Plantation Resort set amidst the beautiful Cardamom county in thekkady. It provides a adventurous sports such as trekking, rock climbing, fishing and angling along with great view from its rooftop. It also offers 7 deluxe double rooms equipped with all modern comforts.
- Spice Village: Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in amazing spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the adventure activities. The hotel has a comfortable pool, an Ayurvedic spa, bamboo rafting and many more.
- Aranya Nivas KTDC: AranyaNivas is the only premium jungle lodge situated inside the Periyar Tiger Reserve. The resort provides an avenue for close interaction with tropical rain forest and wild life. The resort is located on the banks of the Periyar lake.
- The Elephant Court Thekkady: "The Elephant Court" is the one and only classified 5 star resort and is the largest and most luxurious resort at Thekkady and Periyar Wildlife Santuary. The resort is conveniently located near the Periyar tiger reserve and all major attractions.
- Cardamom County in Thekkady: It's very peaceful but you're also close to Periyar Wildlife Park and other local attractions such as spice plantations. The shops and activities of the town are all in easy walking distance. The food and the hotel service are worth every penny.
PLACES TO EAT
- Bar – B – Que: For the taste of Barbeque Chicken, Fish Curry and payasam head to Bar-B-Que.
- AriyaBhavan: A taste of authentic South Indian Thali can be tasted here.
- All Spice: Offers multi-cuisine options ranging from north Indian dishes to South Indian delights.
- French Restaurant & Bakery: It's very popular amongst tourists who visit Thekkady. The baked goods as well as the pastas are delicious.