Hotels in Tirupati, India
Where to Stay in Tirupati, India?
PLACES TO STAY
Tirupati is an Indian religious hotspot sitting atop the Tirumala hills in Andhra Pradesh. Being a huge attraction for Hindu pilgrimage and tourist seeking a deep cultural and spiritual experience, it pays to know the best hotels to stay in when visiting.
The city itself is quite small, being on 27.44 square kilometers but with limited transportation options, it is best to stay somewhere in the central region, around Ashok Nagar. The luxury hotels in Tirupati generally aren’t very expensive while providing a great experience of the city. The budget hotel options around the central areas can be dirt cheap but may lack some essential amenities, so it’s best to stick to a higher price range if one wishes to have a more relaxed time.
While one can opt to move further away from the center, it really isn’t advisable as the options remain more or less the price for Tirupati accomodations do not change substantially with location. The prices will mostly fluctuate with respect to the amenities provided exclusively. At the same time most hotels in this city offer tours starting right at your doorstep making the whole experience a lot more streamlined in terms of planning. Thondavada is where to stay when it comes to being out of the way while still being entertaining as it is close to the Swarnamukhi River and Saibaba Temple.
The best places to stay in the city would have to be an Airbnb which can be found by the dozens through websites, however it should be noted that these can be quite expensive. That being said, they provide a great experience of the home life and culture of this beautiful city and should definitely be considered.
- Hotel Bhimas Deluxe: With its close proximity to Tirupati railway station, this budget accommodation has become one of the most convenient option for travelers to stay in.
- Sri Sai Residency: This is another budget hotel in Tirupati to stay near Govindaraju Temple.
- Ginger Tirupati: Located right at the centre of the city, this mid-budget hotel of Tirupati offers luxury at reasonable price. Its close proximity to temples like Sri Venkateswara temple, Sri PadmavathiAmmavari Temple, Srikalahasti Temple and Sri Govindaraja swami Temple is also responsible for making this accommodation as the convenient option.
- Minerva Grand Tirupati: This contemporary hotel with steel and glass façade has turned into one of the hot spot for travelers. Located close to railway station as well as bus station of Tirupati, this hotel also offer easy access to public transport of this city.
- Pride Inn Resort: Slightly away from the city, this village themed accommodation let you enjoy luxury accommodation among the nature.
- Fortune Select Grand Ridge: It is one of the most luxury hotels in Tirupati. The highlight of this hotel is their onsite restaurants serving cuisines prepared with recipes from all over the world.
Hotels Near Attractions in Tirupati
- Hotels Near Aadhi Varaahaswamy Temple
- Hotels Near Talakona
- Hotels Near Tirumala Deer Park Reserve
- Hotels Near Papavinasam Theertham
- Hotels Near Chandragiri Fort
- Hotels Near Japali Teertham
- Hotels Near Akasa Ganga
- Hotels Near Silathoranam
- Hotels Near Sri Venkateswara Museum
- Hotels Near Ttd Gardens
- Hotels Near Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swami Temple
- Hotels Near Srivari Mettu
- Hotels Near Sri Bedi Anjaneyaswami Temple
- Hotels Near Regional Science Centre Tirupati
- Hotels Near Sri Venkateswara National Park
- Hotels Near Papa Vinasanam Dam