Hotels in Tokyo, Japan
Where to Stay in Tokyo, Japan?
PLACES TO STAY
Capital city of Japan, Tokyo is best known for being the booming metropolis setting of several East Asian Films. From its iconic skyline to its (Often considered weird) culture, this city has something for everyone and the Tokyo accommodations are no different, with something for everyone’s needs.
When looking for luxury hotels in Tokyo, one need look no further than the Western Shinjuku region which features some of the finest hotels in the whole city. 5 stars in this area can cost you close to $500 dollars a night but are well worth the money, providing all the bells and whistles one may desire. Alternatively, the budget hotels in the city are found mostly in the Taito area and cost much closer to $80 or a $100 a night.
Tokyo hotels offer a special type known as a business hotel which would be a 3 star featuring all the necessary amenities and coming in at a price of around $120 or so a night and are often the best places to stay in for people looking for a no frills lodging.
Alternatively looking at some homestay options, Tokyo does have many places to stay in all around the city, however due to the notable language barrier it can be more comfortable to stay in a hotel for a lot of tourists.
Where to stay is a question that will not bother you much as there are many options available from luxury to budget accommodations.
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo: Located near Ikebukuro train station. 4-star luxury accommodation. 9 restaurants, centrally located, panoramic views, modern conveniences. Pool, Massage, Room Service, +81-3-3980-1111.
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel: Near Shinjuku Station. Boutique hotel in Tokyo in a gorgeous high-rise building, excellent choice of restaurants and nearby shopping. Sauna, Shops, On-Site ATM, +81-3-3343-3111.
- Pearl Kasai Hotel Tokyo: Higashi Kasai Edogawa. Comfortable rooms and enjoyable breakfast buffet. Near Jr Kasai Rinkaikoen Station Cable. Parking, Laundry, +81-3-3804-8080.
- Shin-Okubo International Hotel: 5 minutes to JR Shin-Okubo Station. Small budget hotel with personalized experience. Internet, Lounge, Common bathroom, +81-3-3232-5931.
- K’s House Tokyo: Short walk to Kuramae Station. Air-conditioned rooms and attractive features like internet and hair drier. Great ambience. Coffee & Tea, +03-5833-0555.
- Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki: 2 minutes walk to “Asakusa Station”. The Kaminarimon landmark is nearby to this friendly, laid-back hostel. Washing machines & Internet, +81-3-5830-3673.
Best Hotels Deals in Tokyo, Japan
Cheese Cozy Condo
18 guest reviews
Top Rated Hotels in Tokyopowered by
Hotels Near Attractions in Tokyo
- Hotels Near Tokyo Imperial Palace
- Hotels Near Edo- Tokyo Museum
- Hotels Near Tokyo Tower
- Hotels Near Ghibli Museum
- Hotels Near Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- Hotels Near Subway Museum
- Hotels Near Rainbow Bridge
- Hotels Near Mount Fuji
- Hotels Near Tokyo Disneyland
- Hotels Near Tokyo Dome City
- Hotels Near Hamarikyu Gardens
- Hotels Near Sony Building
- Hotels Near Asakusa
- Hotels Near Shinjuku
- Hotels Near Harajuku
- Hotels Near Sensoji Temple