Hotels in Toledo, Spain
Where to Stay in Toledo, Spain?
PLACES TO STAY
- Pension Reina Isabel: If you are looking for accommodations in Toledo within minimum budget, try out this place. This accommodation is located in the historic center of the city. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi connection. Some rooms even have private bathrooms.
- Hostal Sol: It’s a non-smoking budget hotel, a distant away from the Cathedral. Its rooms are quite decorative with en suite bathroom and shower. Private parking is possible but the hotel charges parking fee.
- Hostal Esperanza: This is one of the budget hotels of Toledo located between the bus station and Puerta de la Bisagra. It has simple furnished rooms with private bathrooms and free access to Wi-Fi connection.
- Hotel Duque de Lerma: This hotel is located next to Bisagra Gate. It offer free Wi-Fi access in the public areas.
- Hostal Toledo: In Toledo, if you are looking for mid-budget places to stay by, this hotel is one of those where you can think of. It is located on the edge of the historic center of Toledo. It is basically a guest house where rooms with private bathrooms are offered. It also has bar to enjoy drink.
- Hotel Martin: This hotel is 400 meters away from Bisagra Gate. It offers rooms with private balcony. Its public area has free access to Wi-Fi connection.
- Sercotel Pintor El Greco: It was a 17th century old bakery that was turned into a luxury hotel. It is one of the expensive Bed & Breakfast hotels of Toledo. Located 50 meters away from El Greco, this hotel offer rooms with modern bathroom and has free access to Wi-Fi connection. It serves buffet breakfast as well.
- Fontecruz Toledo: It was a palace belonging to Empress Eugenia de Monjito. This expensive hotel as a spa, fitness center and has free access to Wi-Fi connection.
- Hotel & Spa La Salve: If you wish to stay away from the center of the city, try out this modern and luxury hotel of Toledo. It is located in a old farming estate.
PLACES TO EAT
- If you wish to have Manchegan delicacies, try out the local restaurants of Toledo. These restaurants offer common dishes like asadillo de pimientos rojos, salpicon, ajoarriero and tiznao.
- Other than these, try out Bar La Boveda that offers some of the best sandwiches and Sangria and that too at lower price.
- Mazapan is another popular sweet of Toledo. Confiteria Santo tome is the popular bakery in Spain that serves the best Mazapan of spain. Try out this place as well.
Hotels Near Attractions in Toledo
- Hotels Near Mosque Of Cristo De La Luz
- Hotels Near Puerta De Alfonso V I
- Hotels Near Museo Convento De Santo Domingo El Antiguo
- Hotels Near Victorio Macho Museum
- Hotels Near Castillo De San Servando
- Hotels Near Iglesia Del Salvador
- Hotels Near Santiago Del Arrabel
- Hotels Near Puente De San Martin
- Hotels Near Bridge Of San Martin
- Hotels Near New Gate Of Bisagra
- Hotels Near Mosque Of Christ Of The Light
- Hotels Near Alcantara Bridge
- Hotels Near San Roman Church
- Hotels Near Muralla De Toledo
- Hotels Near Chapel Of San Jose
- Hotels Near Santa Iglesia Catedral Primada De Toledo
Hotels in and around Toledo
- Parks & Gardens