Hotels in Toronto, Canada
Where to Stay in Toronto, Canada?
Toronto, one of the most popular travel destinations in North America, is the home of one of the most iconic skylines in the world. With thousands upon thousands of tourists every year and virtually limitless Toronto accommodations to choose from, it pays to research in advance so you find the one that is the best fit for you.
As with any major city in Canada, Toronto is home to several different luxury hotels from which to choose from. These hotels tend to cost $150 or more, per night, and can be found throughout the city. If one wishes to get a Toronto hotel in the downtown area, the costs go up a little but the views and experience is quite well worth it.
There are a ton of other options for people who do not wish to spend a fortune on their stay, specifically with budget hotels that are quite clean and cost around $60-$80 a night. These are by no means cheap, but are generally considered the best places to stay in Toronto if one does not wish to get a bed in a hostel. Hostel beds will be around $20-$40 a night and are available in lesser number than hotels in Toronto but much more easy to book on the spot.
It should be noted that when looking for where to stay in Toronto it is essential to check the homestay options available in the city which can be quite cheap and are perfect for those who wish to stay for longer periods of time on a smaller budget.
Toronto is massive and you should be able to find accommodation that suits both your budget and personal taste.
- Sheraton Centre: The Sheraton is one of the biggest hotels in Toronto and was once voted the ugliest building in the city. Don’t be put off though, inside it is the complete opposite with dark paneling and dark red walls. The rooms have great views and are pleasant.
- Travelodge: This hotel is a fantastic option as it has everything you could possibly need to make your stay in Toronto as comfortable as possible. There are in-room movies, TVs, in room coffee, WiFi is free and there is an indoor pool for added convenience.
- Delta Toronto East: Perfect if you have kids, as it is located near the zoo with easy access to downtown Toronto. There high speed wifi, cable TV, movies, a large swimming pool, exercise room and squash court for added convenience.
Hotels Near Attractions in Toronto
- Hotels Near High Park
- Hotels Near Art Gallery Of Ontario Or A G O
- Hotels Near Toronto Public Library
- Hotels Near Hockey Hall Of Fame
- Hotels Near Centre Island
- Hotels Near Distillery District
- Hotels Near Casa Loma
- Hotels Near University Of Toronto
- Hotels Near Toronto Zoo
- Hotels Near Edwards Gardens
- Hotels Near Scarborough Bluffs
- Hotels Near Toronto Eaton Centre
- Hotels Near Allan Gardens
- Hotels Near Bata Shoe Museum
- Hotels Near Kensington Market
- Hotels Near Aga Khan Museum