Hotels in Torquay, United Kingdom
Where to Stay in Torquay, United Kingdom?
PLACES TO STAY
- Red House Hotel: Address: Red House Hotel, Rousdown Road, Torquay TQ2 6PB, England. Room charges: INR 5979 per night onwards
- Regina Hotel: Address: Regina Hotel, Victoria Parade, Torquay TQ1 2BE.
- Anchorage Hotel: Address: Anchorage Hotel, Aveland Road, Babbacombe, Torquay TQ1 3PT, England. Room charges: INR 6150 per night onwards.
- Hotel Peppers: England.Room charges: INR 6828 per night onwards.Address: Hotel Peppers, 551Babbacombe Road, Torquay TQ1 1HQ, England. Room charges: INR 5975 per night onwards.
- Howden Court Hotel: Address: Croft Road, Torquay TQ2 5UD, England. Room charges: INR 6828 per night onwards.
- Hotel Gleneagles: Address: Best Western Hotel Gleneagles, Asheldon Road, Wellswood, Torquay TQ1 2QS, England. Room charges: INR 8815 per night onwards
- Corbyn Head Hotel: Address: Corbyn Head Hotel, Torbay Rd, Torquay TQ2 6RH, England. Room charges: INR 8364 per night onwards
- Lincombe Hall Hotel: Address: Lincombe Hall Hotel, Meadfoot Road, Torquay TQ1 2JX, England.Room charges: INR 9559 per night onwards
- Grosvenor Hotel Torquay: Address: Grosvenor Hotel Torquay, Belgrave Road, Torquay TQ2 5HG, England.Room charges: INR 7687 per night onwards
- Livermead Cliff Hotel: Address: Livermead Cliff Hotel, Torbay Road, Seafront, Torquay TQ2 6RQ, England.Room charges: INR 9677per night onwards
- The Grand Hotel: Mesmerizing sea views, heated warm pools and attentive staff makes this Hotel a favorite option. Address: The Grand Hotel, Sea Front, Torquay TQ2 6NT, England. Room charges: INR 10669 per night onwards.
- The Orestone Manor: Lavish rooms, huge gardens and beautiful architecture make you fall in love with this attractive manor. Address: The Orestone Manor, Rockhouse Lane, Maidencombe, Torquay TQ1 4SX, England. Room charges: INR 12376 per night onwards.
- The Imperial Hotel: Faded glamour, historical background, excellent food and amazing location make this hotel the queen of Torquay. Address: The Imperial Hotel, Park Hill Road, Torquay TQ1 2DG, England. Room charges: INR 12727 per night onwards.
PLACES TO EAT
Torquay tourist attractions aren’t the town’s only draw. Torquay happily satiates every foodie’s hunger. Fresh seafood from the coasts, Mackerels, Crabs and salmons to Delicious locally baked cakes, it is a place travelling to just for the food. Celebrity chef Simon Hulstone’smouth watering menu which has been awarded several times is one of the attractions of the town. The cuisine has a distinct Western country flavour. Cutting edge cuisine with stunning views of the sunsets over the bay, doesn’t it sound like a heavenly setting?
- Hanbury's Famous Fish and Chips: Recommended to every visitor by the locals, this is a favourite place of the local folks to munch on some Fish and chips. They also serve amazing lunch and dinner options. You can take a takeout too. Address: Princes Street, Torquay TQ1 3LW, England.
- Maido Japanese Noodle Bar: This is the best place in town to eat Japanese cuisine to your heart’s content gazing in the sky and sipping some delicious wine. Address: Tor Hill House, Union Street, Torquay, England.
- Elephant Restaurant and Brasserie: Celebrity chef Simon Hulstone runs this award winning famous restaurant with his wife Katy. It is a must visit restaurant when you are in town. Address: 3 & 4 Beacon Terrace, Torquay TQ1 2BH, England.
- Lavani: This Indian restaurant named after the sensuous Marathi dance form is a unique experience that scintillates your tongue with Indian and Asian fusion. It is an award winning place that remains a favourite of many. Address: 35 Ilsham Road, WellswoodVillage, Near Kent's Cavern, Torquay TQ1 2JG, England.
- Dot's Pantry: Homemade confectioneries and mouth-watering cakes is the speciality of Dot’s Pantry which also provides a visitors information services. Address: 118 Union Street, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 5QB, England.
- Orange Tree Restaurant: This eatery that serves British and European cuisine is one of the best in town. Fabulous steaks and Well thought out menu is the speciality of the restaurant. Address: 14-16 Parkhill Road, Torquay TQ1 2AL, England.
Hotels Near Attractions in Torquay
- Hotels Near Living Coasts
- Hotels Near Kents Cavern
- Hotels Near Torquay's Dinosaur World
- Hotels Near Torquay Museum
- Hotels Near Paignton Zoo
- Hotels Near Babbacombe Theatre
- Hotels Near The Buccaneer Inn
- Hotels Near Clydesdale Holiday Apartments
- Hotels Near The Bonting
- Hotels Near Torquay Harbour
- Hotels Near Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel
- Hotels Near Buckfast Abbey
- Hotels Near South Devon Railway
- Hotels Near Alan Davis Automatics
- Hotels Near Jungle Journey Adventure Golf
- Hotels Near Upton Social Club