Hotels in Torremolinos, Spain
Where to Stay in Torremolinos, Spain?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel La Luna Blanca: Located a short walk away from the seafront with large, clean rooms, a friendly staff and great food.
- El Tiburon Hotel Boutique: A small boutique hotel with great décor and spotless rooms situated in a quiet nook close to the beach.
- Residencia Miami Hotel: An old-fashioned hotel on a quiet street. The rooms are basic but very clean. Request a room with a balcony.
- Hotel Don Paquito: A clean hotel with an excellent waiting staff, a great pool and free Wi-Fi to boot. The city and beach are within walking distance.
- Bajondillo Apartments: Excellent location and every room has a view of the sea. Rooms also have a small kitchen with comfortable beds. Choose a room on a higher floor.
- Hotel Tarik: Situated a 15 minute walk away from the city centre and very close to the beach. The staff is friendly and the food delicious.
- Melia Costa del Sol: Comfortable rooms and a professional, courteous staff. Great breakfast buffet. Watch the sunrise from your sea view room—it’ll be worth your while.
- Sol Don Pablo: At close proximity to the beach and the city centre, with clean rooms and a nice pool area. The friendly staff are a plus.
- Hotel Riu Nautilus: Spacious rooms with comfortable beds and huge showers in the bathroom. Food is also great.
PLACES TO EAT
- El Gato Lounge: A great place to try some authentic Spanish cuisine. Absolutely delicious and nicely presented. Try their tapas and burgers.
- The Kathmandu Nepali Indian Restaurant: If you’re craving some Indian or Nepalese food, this restaurant should definitely be on your list. Excellent samosas and curry.
- The Carvery: The British cuisine in this restaurant will not leave you disappointed. The service is excellent and the portions are large. Pair your food with a nice wine and you’ll be satiated. Their pork is worth trying.
- Ciao Italia: Italian cuisine on your mind? Head over to Ciao Italia. Their steaks and pastas come highly recommended.
- Granvinos: Spanish cuisines like you have never tasted before. Centrally located, with a pleasant, friendly staff. Their tapas and their prawn will delight you. Reservations are recommended.
- Spanish Garden: Scrumptious Mediterranean cuisine. The portions are large and the food will keep you coming back for more. Try their Chinese duck in ginger sauce.
- La Cacerola: An intimate restaurant with a lovely atmosphere and a kind staff. Their sirloin steak is worth a try. The place can get crowded, so we recommend you reserve a table in advance.
- The Bailey Irish Pub: A nice bar with a homely, friendly atmosphere and great food and fantastic beer.
Hotels Near Attractions in Torremolinos
- Hotels Near Church Of San Miguel
- Hotels Near Plaza De Toros
- Hotels Near Playa Los Alamos Or El Canuelo
- Hotels Near Styles Music Bar
- Hotels Near Shenanigans
- Hotels Near La Nogalera
- Hotels Near Casa De Los Navajas
- Hotels Near Pablo Ruiz Picasso Cultural Center
- Hotels Near La Cervezateca
- Hotels Near Arcos Bar
- Hotels Near Dinosaurios Park
- Hotels Near Parthenon
- Hotels Near Viking Bar
- Hotels Near El Templo Tattoo Museum
- Hotels Near Sol Principe
- Hotels Near Caritas Torremolinos
Hotels in and around Torremolinos
- Parks & Gardens