Hotels in Tralee, Ireland
Where to Stay in Tralee, Ireland?
PLACES TO STAY
Accommodation at Tralee is mostly preferred around the town park.
- Denton B&B: Located 5 minutes walk away from town centre, the B&B is known for good rooms and amazing staff service. The breakfast is ample and authentically Irish. Tourists love to stay here due to its close proximity to the town centre.
- Cois Li B&B: Known for its high-end hospitality, the Cois Li B&B is the perfect place to stay for the budget-friendly traveller. With good Breakfast options, tourists love to take a walk around the nearby forest trail after a hearty meal.
- Ballyroe Heights, Tralee: A good hotel with splendid views, the Ballyroe Heights is a tourist favourite of mid-range hotels. The rooms come with a view of the Tralee Bay and valley .They have an in-house restaurant and bar with good service. Try the lamb special here while enjoying an amazing view with your favourite drink.
- The Grand Hotel: Located on the Denny Street, The Grand Hotel offers good rooms with fabulous breakfast options. Located at a prime spot, you can take a calm walk in the evenings around the hotel. The hotel has good hospitality.
- Ballyseede Castle: A perfect ambience for every traveller, the Castle has an in-house restaurant and bar. The food is highlight here while the service only compliments its quality. The Castle itself dates back to 15th century and now offers luxurious rooms and suites set in 30 acres of sheer greenery.
- Ballygarry House: Built in 18th century, the house is surrounded by orchards and a boundary wall. The house has a long history of changing owners, but in the 20th century the house was renamed, refurbished and metamorphosed into the present day luxurious ‘House and Spa Hotel’. Today, the hotel has an in-house spa and fitness centre with elegant lounge and fine –dining restaurants. Known for its elite service, the hotel is one of its kinds in the Tralee.
PLACES TO EAT
- Baily’s Corner: Located at the heart of Tralee, Baily’s corner is known for having good Guinness beers along with delicious bar food and great craic. The sandwiches and soups are a favourite here. Do try the homemade-food menu that they serve during lunch time. They also have a huge selection of whiskey.
- Darcy’s Restaurant: One of the favourites by locals and tourists alike the place is known for its delicious stakes and black pudding. The wine selection is one of the highlights here and the staff’s recommendation on drinks guarantee a heavenly experience. The menu also consists of beautifully cooked rabbit and scallops.
Hotels Near Attractions in Tralee
- Hotels Near Kirby's Brogue Inn
- Hotels Near Killarney House
- Hotels Near Rattoo Round Tower
- Hotels Near Ballyseedy Memorial
- Hotels Near Fenit Lighthouse
- Hotels Near Ballyseedy Woods
- Hotels Near Rose Of Tralee
- Hotels Near Slieve Mish Mountain
- Hotels Near Saint John's Church - Tralee
- Hotels Near Ballyseede Castle Hotel
- Hotels Near The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints
- Hotels Near The Grand Hotel
- Hotels Near Blennerville Windmill
- Hotels Near Woodlands Caravan & Camping Park
- Hotels Near Jane Hilliard Gallery