Hotels in Tromso, Norway
Where to Stay in Tromso, Norway?
PLACES TO STAY
- AMI Hotel: Clean, tidy rooms with private or shared facilities. Choose an east-facing room, you will get a fantastic view.
- Tromso Bed & Books: Centrally located with a kitchen facility. Bathrooms are clean but shared. Beds are comfortable.
- Clarion Collection Hotel With: One of the main selling points of this hotel is its delectable complimentary food. Rooms have a great view and excellent service.
- City Living Hotel & Apartments: Located near the centre of the city. Rooms come equipped with a kitchen. Staff is friendly and helpful.
- Thon Hotel Tromso: Centrally located. Rooms come equipped with comfy beds, the bathroom floor is heated. Range of choice at the buffet breakfast.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromso: Centrally located with a great staff and comfortable, modern rooms. Breakfast menu comes highly recommended.
- Clarion Hotel The Edge: Located a short walk away from the pier. Hotel has clean, comfortable rooms with clean bathrooms and great amenities.
PLACES TO EAT
- Emma’s Drommekjokken: If you want a pleasant wining and dining experience, Emma’s Drommekjokken comes highly recommended. Their fish soup and the reindeer sausages should be tried.
- Fiskekompaniet: Craving some hearty, authentic Norwegian food? Head over to this restaurant. Friendly service and absolutely excellent seafood.
- Skarven: Another great place to savour delectable Norwegian treats. Their cod and halibut come recommended.
- Riso mat & kaffebar: A cafe with great food and excellent service. They do not serve decaf coffee. Order a hot chocolate instead and you will not be disappointed.
- Aunegarden: In the mood for some delicious Scandinavian cuisine? Look no further than Aunegarden. Their fish soup and avocado salad is lovely. Reserve your table In advance.
- Huken PUB: A great pub with a quirky decor and burgers worth trying. The friendly staff just adds to the experience.
- De 4 Roser – Tromso: A great place for breakfast. They serve helpful portions. Their rhubarb dessert should be tried.
Hotels Near Attractions in Tromso
- Hotels Near Arctic Adventure Tours - Day Tours
- Hotels Near Tromso Friluftsenter
- Hotels Near Tromso Tourist Information
- Hotels Near Tromso Botaniske Hage
- Hotels Near Mack's Brewery
- Hotels Near Nordnorsk Kunstamuseum
- Hotels Near Tromso Catholic Church Var Frue Kirke
- Hotels Near Grotfjord
- Hotels Near Tromso Center For Contemporary Art
- Hotels Near Moose On The Loose Concept Store
- Hotels Near Tromso Mini Zoo
- Hotels Near Alfheim Stadium
- Hotels Near Profil Glassdesign
- Hotels Near Polaria
- Hotels Near Arctic Cathedral
- Hotels Near Tromso Museum