Hotels in Ulm, Germany
Where to Stay in Ulm, Germany?
PLACES TO STAY
- BnB Hotel Ulm: Located close to the central station, the B&B Hotel Ulm offer budget accommodation, Free Wi-Fi and TV with buffet breakfast options.
- Hotel Schmales House: A pebble’s throw away from the Danube, the Hotel offer modern rooms and Free Wi-Fi with inclusive continental Breakfast.
- Hotel am Rathaus: Close to the Danau, Hotel Am Rathaus offers cozy and tasteful accommodation with a fantastic breakfast menu.
- Comfor Hotel Frauenstrasse: Comfortable rooms with good food and Free Wifi, the hotel is perfect if you like a good amount of space to walk around.
- Best Western Plus Atrium Hotel: Modern, elite and aesthetic accommodation with an in-house bar and restaurant that serves lip-smacking delicacies. Golf in the mornings to unwind later as you enjoy their signature Finnish Sauna and massage.
- Maritim Hotel, Ulm: Sleep in the lap of luxury after a scrumptious meal in one of their in-house restaurants. The restaurant on the 16th floor “Panorama” offers a beautiful view of the city along with finger-licking good food.
PLACES TO EAT
- Zur Forelle: A must if you are looking for good flavors and healthy meals, the Zur Forelle is known for its signature fish with vegetables dished. Don’t forget to try the tiramisu for dessert.
- Goldener Bock: If you are craving for Italian food, do visit the Goldener Bock for their rich wines and scrumptious meals which are sure to make you plan a visit here again.
- Yamas: Yamas is located on Herrenkellergasse. The perfect spot for Seafood lovers and Mediterranean cuisine fans, Yamas is sure to melt your heart with its warm, flavorful dishes.
- Barfuesser die Hausbrauerei: If you are a beer lover and don’t mind trying different flavors of them along with simple but tasty bar-food, then the Barfuesser die Hausbrauerei is the place to be. Walk in during evening to unwind over a few drinks after a long day of exploring.
- Donaustern: Try the Kababs served here while you spring through the city to sightsee some more.