Hotels in Ulsan, South Korea
Where to Stay in Ulsan, South Korea?
PLACES TO STAY
- Homonomad Guesthouse: It is located near Gyeongju railway station and Gyeongju Bus Terminal. You get free Wi-Fi connection, complimentary breakfast, a bookstore and a small garden to move around. Dormitory rooms are also available with bunk beds and heating and private rooms are furnished in Korean-style.
- Mini Hotel 141: This budget hotel of Ulsan is located around 10minutes walking distance away from Gyeongju Train station (Jungang Line). It offers features like free-access sauna, lounge area, free Wi-Fi access in the guest rooms and a business center for guests.
- J Motel: This is one of the budget motels of Ulsan. It offers spacious modern rooms with a spa bath and free internet access. Free car parking facility is also provided out there.
- Goodstay hi Hotel: This mid-budget accommodation is located in Ulsan. Here, you get free access to Wi-Fi connection, full equipped kitchen, private bathrooms and free parking spaces. The management also offers free shuttle service as well.
- Polaris Tourist Pension: If you have a fetish for those girlish rooms where the walls will be painted with pink, this hotel is then perfect for you. Apart from the vibrant colorful walls, the interior decoration of each room is something to look forward to.
- Squirrel and Akorn Pension: It is located in Gyeongju. It has features like swimming pool, full equipped kitchen rooms, free Wi-Fi access and free parking space.
- Lotte Hotel Ulsan: This expensive hotel is located in the Nam District of Ulsan, 50-minute flights from Seoul. It has an indoor pool and 2 restaurants, named Venezia restaurant and Toh Lim restaurant. In Venezia restauranat, you will get Italian food, while in Toh Lim restaurant, you will get Chinese cuisines. The rooms of this hotel are well furnished with features like work desk, personal safe and tea making facilities.
- Ulsan City Hotel: This expensive hotel is located 7 minutes walking distance away from Ulsan. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi access, well equipped rooms with kitchen and private bathroom. It also offers free parking space.
- Hyundai Hotel Ulsan: It is 5 minutes driving distance away from Jujeon Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi access and sauna facilities. It also has an outdoor pool.
PLACES TO EAT
- Pho Bay: It is the popular Vietnamese restaurant of Ulsan. Make sure you try the Pho noodles of this place.
- Grappa Pizzeria: It is one of the popular eateries of Ulsan. It is popular for its delicious pizzas and pastas.
- Bella di Notte: If you wish to try authentic Italian food, this is the place where you should come.
Beside these eateries, Ulsan wholesale fish market is another place to try some local food. Just like, Jagalchi market of Busan, you can choose suitable fish and ask them to cook it on the spot. Prices are said to be fixed but you can negotiate. However, a small amount of extra fee is asked if you ask them to cook it for you.
Hotels Near Attractions in Ulsan
- Hotels Near Ganjeolgot Cape
- Hotels Near Bangudae Cliff
- Hotels Near Seoknamsa Temple
- Hotels Near Hongryu Falls In Sinbulsan Mountain
- Hotels Near Seosaengpo Japanese Fortress
- Hotels Near Hyundai Motor Ulsan Plant
- Hotels Near Hyundai Mipo Dockyard
- Hotels Near Oesol Memorial Hall
- Hotels Near Oegosan Onggi Village
- Hotels Near Unist
- Hotels Near Bangudae Petroglyphs
- Hotels Near University Of Ulsan
- Hotels Near 석남사
- Hotels Near Ulsan Airport
- Hotels Near 울산종합운동장
- Hotels Near 춘해보건대학교 울산캠퍼스