Hotels in Uluru, Australia
Where to Stay in Uluru, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
There is no accommodation in Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park due to risk of damage to the environment. All visitors must stay in the nearby Yulara village that has accommodation ranging from Five-star properties to camping grounds.
- Ayers Rock Resort Campground: An ideal option for families and budget traveller the camping area is equipped with a kiosk, a pool, BBQ facilities and a camp kitchen.
- Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge: A fully equipped hotel near Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park on a budget with a restaurant and bar. There are 20-bed YHA dorms with shared bathrooms as well as private rooms that can accommodate up to four people.
- Desert Gardens (Novotel): A hotel with fully equipped air-conditioned rooms, a spa, 2 restaurants, a bar and a cafe.
- Emu Walk Apartments: An ideal choice for families, there are air-conditioned rooms with private balconies and the option to dine in their on site restaurant.
- Longitude 131: The ultimate five-star experience in the lap of luxury. Great views and service await you at this Ayers Rock accommodation.
- Sails in the Desert Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort: A comfortable and clean resort with all the modern luxuries of a five-star hotel, war staff. Located close to the town centre.
PLACES TO EAT
- Gecko's Cafe: International cuisine, reasonable prices, good service and a relaxed ambience. It is one of the most popular cafes in the area.
- Pioneer BBQ and Bar: An Australian bar and grill where you can cook your own meat. Also has a salad bar, a good selection of wine and beer, and desserts.
- Arnguli Grill: Modern Australian cuisine made with local produce and served in a great ambience by friendly staff.
- Kulata Academy Cafe: Located in the town center and popular for its sandwich bar.
- Ilkari Restaurant: An elegant but expensive restaurant serving up contemporary cuisine.