Hotels in Vevey, Switzerland
Where to Stay in Vevey, Switzerland?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Du Lac: Hotel Du Lac is known for its spa and extra ordinary cuisine. The hotel not only offers you a magnificent experience with special attention to individualistic needs, but has various restaurants to satiate your hunger making it a perfect luxury accommodation option in Vevey.
- Astra Pavilion: Lying in between Vevey and Montreux, Astra Pavilion ensures a great staying experience for you with great rooms and service. If you are ready to splurge on luxury staying, Astra Pavilion is a great option in Vevey.
- Hotel De Famille: As the name suggests, it is a great mid range option to stay in Vevey for your entire family. Located right in the centre of the town, hotel de famille can be considered if you do not like to spend a fortune on accommodation.
- Hotel Negociants: Located in old town, Les Negociants is a restaurant hotel. Away from the bustle of city traffic- this town offers an experience of old Vevey and fits right into your budget.
- Riviera Lodge Backpacker: This place offers you rooms for 2,4,6 or 8 people.
- Egli Bed and Breakfast: This is a home converted into a bed and breakfast in Vevey. But travel enthusiasts suggest that it is a perfect place to start your wine hike or go up the funicular for dinner. They have a cat though, so beware if you are allergic.
PLACES TO EAT
- Les Saisons: They have a wide variety of foods to offer. Tourists swear by this place to eat in Vevey and suggest that it is very difficult for them to go wrong with their food.
- Le Mazot: Built in a very humble surrounding; this place offers you some really great pasta and is known for horse meat.
- Le Kavo: Le Kavo is not only a great option for drinks with friends but has some really nice food to accompany the drinks. The music is just about adequate and does not override conversations.
- Ze fork: Apart from offering great Swiss specialties, this place also lets you get mesmerized by the view of Lake Geneva.
- Ichioshi sushi bar: Located on a terrace with a constant view of pedestrians going around in the old town, this place definitely serves you the best sushi in town.
Hotels Near Attractions in Vevey
- Hotels Near Jenisch Arts And Cantonal Stamp Museum
- Hotels Near Lavaux Golf Club
- Hotels Near Church Of St. Vervara
- Hotels Near Eglise Notre Dame
- Hotels Near Musee L'histoire De Vevey
- Hotels Near Villa Le Lac
- Hotels Near Musee De La Confrerie
- Hotels Near St Martin's Church
- Hotels Near Atelier Cuisine
- Hotels Near Vevey
- Hotels Near Grand Hotel Du Lac
- Hotels Near Escape Riviera - Real Life Escape Game
- Hotels Near The Fork
- Hotels Near Theatre Des Trois-Quarts
- Hotels Near Stade Copet
- Hotels Near Vevey Gare