Hotels in Wailea-makena, Hawaii
Where to Stay in Wailea-makena, Hawaii?
PLACES TO STAY
Being a resort town, there aren’t many budget accommodations in Wailea and Makena. However, if you are willing to splurge, here are a few recommendations:
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea: Spacious rooms, luxurious ambience, exceptional service, in house restaurants and an infinity pool.
- Hotel Wailea: A well known hotel in Wailea, this one offers stunning views of the beaches along with top notch service.
- Andaz Maui At Wailea: Modern stylish rooms, good amenities, beautiful decor and friendly service.
- Makena Beach & Golf Resort: Situated in the tiny resort town of Makena, this accommodation has everything under one roof! From a golf course to a in house restaurants and a lot more.
PLACES TO EAT
- Gannon’s: Located on Wailea Golf Club Drive, this is an upscale spot for Hawaiian regional fare.
- Makena’s Molokini Bar and Grille: Featuring nightly live entertainment, the Makena's Molokini Bar & Grille serves delicious American comfort food with a French twist.
- Lobby Lounge at Four Seasons: While at the Lobby Lounge, do indulge in their fruity cocktails.
- Monkeypod Kitchen: Lively atmosphere, great food, wonderful ambience and friendly service.
- Ko Restaurant: Ko restaurant is a fabulous place for drinks and appetizers.
Hotels Near Attractions in Wailea-makena
- Hotels Near Maui Undersea Adventures
- Hotels Near Makena State Park
- Hotels Near Mandara Spa
- Hotels Near Ahihi-Kinau Natural Area Reserve
- Hotels Near Makena Landing Park
- Hotels Near Maluaka Beach
- Hotels Near Po'olenalena Beach
- Hotels Near Andaz Maui At Wailea Resort
- Hotels Near Matteo's Osteria
- Hotels Near Ulua Beach
- Hotels Near Oneloa Beach
- Hotels Near Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Hotels Near Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
- Hotels Near Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
- Hotels Near Kapa Bar & Grill
- Hotels Near The Feast At Mokapu