Hotels in Warsaw, Poland
Where to Stay in Warsaw, Poland?
PLACES TO STAY
- Abracadabra Bed and Breakfast: When you are just looking at exploring the city, without spending much on the stay then Abracadabra Bed and Breakfast will serve your purpose really well.
- Anton Hostel: Anton Hostel is the perfect option for you to stay at specially if you are travelling with your gang of friends. Cheap stay, minimalistic guest service and safety is ensured.
- Spillo Bed and Breakfast: Tourists claim that visiting this bed and breakfast is like visiting your friends place, that is the amount of warmth that the staff here provides to you. This is the best budget option to stay in Warsaw.
- Montemarco Hotel: The hotel is quite nice in terms of the services it provides and the availability of staff at all times is another thing that is really nice.
- MarcoPolo House: This is one of the best mid range options for accommodation in Warsaw. The food here is pretty nice and the staff is very welcoming.
- Apple Inn: Apple Inn is worth all the money you spend on your accommodation. You get good food, comfortable beds and enough reasons to spend a night here.
- Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport: The name Marriott is enough to ensure good quality for your stay. With swimming pools and all the amenities you would want, Marriott acts as a good option for travelers as it is very close to the Airport.
- Mamaison Residence Diana: Although the way to this hotel is not very appealing, this upscale hotel is a great luxury accommodation option in the city of Warsaw.
- Radisson Blu Sobieski: Radisson Blu is an experience by itself but is a great stop for you while you are planning your trip to Warsaw. With free wi-fi access, swimming pools and luxurious rooms, this hotel also rates quite high in opinion of tourists.
PLACES TO EAT
- Restauracja Polska Rozana: This is the most preferred restaurant amongst the locals and tourists alike for some great traditional Polish cuisine
- InAzia: As the name suggests, the specialty of this place is basically Asian cuisine. You have the chance to have great Vietnamese,Indonesian and Chinese cuisine here.
- Opasly Tom Restauracja Autorska: The name is very Polish but if you do manage to pronounce it and find the way, then the contemporary cuisine here is to die for!
- Wabu Sushi Bar: This place is quite famous for its Japanese cuisine, but the sushi here is exceptional. So for fulfilling a sushi craving, this is the best place in Warsaw.
- Bistro De Paris: Bistro De Paris is the best option for French cuisine in Warsaw.
Hotels Near Attractions in Warsaw
- Hotels Near Warsaw National Museum
- Hotels Near Old Town Square Market
- Hotels Near The Royal Way
- Hotels Near Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier
- Hotels Near Royal Castle
- Hotels Near Castle Square
- Hotels Near Krakowskie Przedmiescie
- Hotels Near Jewish Ghetto Memorial
- Hotels Near Fryderyk Chopin Museum
- Hotels Near Praga
- Hotels Near Lazienki Palace
- Hotels Near St Annes Church
- Hotels Near Warsaw Zoo
- Hotels Near Maria Sklodowska Curie Museum
- Hotels Near Panorama Bar And Lounge
- Hotels Near Mausoleum Of Struggle And Martyrdom