Hotels in Weymouth, United Kingdom
Where to Stay in Weymouth, United Kingdom?
PLACES TO STAY
- The Redcliff: Just off the beach and has a lovely view of the beach outside with spectacular scenery all around it. The place offers good budget stay options with free Wi-Fi and other facilities
- The Fairhaven Hotel: Overlooks the Weymouth beach and the whole Jurassic coastline and is a good budget hotel to stay in. The place has great service and allows easy access to the beach.
- The Anchorage hotel: Offers all local facilities with the added benefits of a restaurant and bar. The place is a good option if you are looking for a mid-range hotel as the place is centrally located making it easy for travelling in the city.
- St John's Guest House: Known for its hospitality and comfortable stay at an affordable price. The hotel offers free private parking a flat screen TV and other amenities.
- The Richmoor Hotel: Sea front view hotel owned by a family and is known for its great hospitality and exotic location. From excellent home cooked food to a picturesque view, the place is a good place to stay.
- The Kingswood Guest House: One of the most luxurious hotels in the city and is known well known among tourists for its grandeur and beauty. The place is one of the best destinations to stay at in the city.
PLACES TO EAT
- Mallams Restaurant: Harbor side restaurant with rustic- style interiors. The place offers Modern British Cuisine and is known well in the region for its local fish.
- The Dining Room: Local ingredients on the menu which goes really well with the chic decor of the place. The place is also a cooking school and a supper club.
- Gurkha Restaurant: Restaurant with a twist and is a Pan-Asian with dishes ranging from China, Thailand, India and Nepal. If you are looking for something different, this is the place to be in.
- The Stable Restaurant: Rustic candlelit bar and restaurant on 2 floors with harbor views. The place is famous for serving gourmet pizza and cider.
- Crab House Cafe: Rustic seaside hut that offers scintillating food and a variety of drinks to make you come back for more. The place is famous for its sea side dishes which are fresh from the river.
Hotels Near Attractions in Weymouth
- Hotels Near Rspb Weymouth Wetlands At Radipole Lake Nature Reserve
- Hotels Near Sandsfoot Castle
- Hotels Near Portland Plateau
- Hotels Near Weymouth Pavilion
- Hotels Near Weymouth Bay Rib Charters
- Hotels Near Lodmoor
- Hotels Near The Royal Oak
- Hotels Near Tudor House Museum
- Hotels Near Granby Fun Factory
- Hotels Near The Boot Inn
- Hotels Near Adventure 4 All
- Hotels Near Weymouth Golf Club
- Hotels Near Scuba And Snorkeling
- Hotels Near Lorton Meadows Conservation Centre
- Hotels Near Weymouth Harbour Tramway
- Hotels Near Jordan Hill Roman Temple
Hotels in and around Weymouth
- Shopping Centers
- Parks & Gardens