Hotels in Windsor, Canada
Where to Stay in Windsor, Canada?
PLACES TO STAY
Hotels in Windsor, Ontario leave you spoilt for choice. From budget friendly to luxury retreats, here are a few recommendations:
- Bestway Motel: Bestway Motel has 18 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LED TVs with cable channels. In-room microwaves and refrigerators are provided.
- Royal Windsor Motel: One of the best motels in Windsor, this one is located around 4 kilometres from the Ambassador Bridge and the United States-Canada border.
- Travellers Choice Motel: Is a humble accommodation which is budget friendly and offers good service.
- Days Inn: The Days Inn in Windsor is a nice, cozy mid budget accommodation.
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Windsor: This is one of the hotels situated near Windsor Casino. The hotel has an on-site restaurant, daily continental breakfast and a business centre. They also offer free Wi-Fi. A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms.
- Ye Olde Walkerville Bed and Breakfast: It is an adult-only bed and breakfast situated in Windsor’s old neighbourhood. It features a spa bath. Each room includes cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They provide vegan breakfast.
- Caesars Windsor Hotel and Casino: You will be in the lap of luxury when you check into this hotel. It has a casino, a fitness centre, a full-service spa, and many restaurants. Caesars Windsor Hotel and Casino overlooks the city and Detroit River. Rooms feature a 42-inch flat-screen HDTV and free WiFi throughout.
- Holiday Inn: A renowned chain of hotels, the Holiday Inn at Windsor proves good amenities along with great service.
- Waterfront Hotel Downtown Windsor: This one has an indoor pool and a fitness centre. It offers fee Wi-Fi and a buffet breakfast.
PLACES TO EAT
Here’s a list of some of the best restaurants in Windsor:
- The Squirrel Cage: The stylish Squirrel Cage is located in downtown Windsor. It is a popular establishment and along with food, serves amazing draught beer.
- The Cook’s Shop Restaurant: This restaurant has been around for years! The food and the service here are always top notch.
- The Keg Steakhouse and Bar: Regular patrons claim that this place serves the best steak in town!
- The Twisted Apron: Although having a limited menu, The Twisted Apron provides great food, a wonderful atmosphere and friendly service.
- Smoke and Spice: Serves American and Mexican food BBQ style.
- Mamo Burger Bar: Foodies claim that you cannot get a burger better than this anywhere in Windsor! While there, do order their ‘Death by Burger’!
Hotels Near Attractions in Windsor
- Hotels Near Adventure Bay Family Water Park
- Hotels Near Walkerville Brewery
- Hotels Near From Our Hands To Yours
- Hotels Near Art Gallery Of Windsor
- Hotels Near Ivy Handmade Industries
- Hotels Near Peche Island
- Hotels Near Windsor Sculpture Park
- Hotels Near Canadian Club Brand Centre
- Hotels Near Detroit Windsor Tunnel
- Hotels Near Leamington Arts Centre
- Hotels Near Gurdwara Khalsa Prakash
- Hotels Near University Of Windsor
- Hotels Near Best Western Plus Waterfront Hotel
- Hotels Near Best Western
- Hotels Near Chrysler Theatre