Hotels in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Where to Stay in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin?
PLACES TO STAY
- Poseidon's Village: The rooms are big, clean, having a mini fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker. All this is in a budget.
- Kilbourn Inn Motel: Located on a quiet side street in downtown Dells, this motel offers economical rates and proximity to the Dells Historic River District. Also, just a short walk away from shopping, attractions, parks, restaurants, rides and boating activities.
- White Rose Inns: White Rose B & B is a very quiet, cute and cozy stop with very friendly and outgoing owners.
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park Resort: The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is friendly and helpful with many of them being exchange students, in spite of which they speak good English and are delightfully friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
- Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells: Great Wolf is a relaxed all-suite resort hotel that offers a great assortment of cabins to choose from, accommodating differing party sizes. There's a huge indoor water park with slides, an arcade and an ice-cream themed kids' spa. There's also a gymnasium and a full-service adult spa. Dining options comprise a grill restaurant, a pizzeria and a candy shop.
- Wintergreen Resort and Conference Center: This is a casual resort and conference center. The traditional rooms and suites have free Wi-Fi, cable TVs, coffeemakers, mini-fridges, microwaves and wet bars, whereas the upgraded rooms and suites add extras such as whirlpool tubs. Other amenities include indoor water park facilities, a toddler-appropriate outdoor park, a fitness center, a casual restaurant and bar, event space and free casino shuttle service.
PLACES TO EAT
- Danny's 90-94 Grill & Pizza: Serving fantastic burgers and sandwiches, delicious malts and shakes, handmade pizza and an outstanding selection of grilled chicken sandwiches this is an all-time favorite of visitors here.
- Buffalo Phil's Grille: Get a taste of the Wild West here, while you watch the chefs prepare your meal in their State-of-the-Art kitchen with roasting spits of meat & a Woodstone oven as they prepare a miscellany of rotisserie chicken and wood fire pizzas.
- The Cheese Factory Restaurant: A smoke-free, vegetarian restaurant that excels at serving breakfast till 2! (Yes!) Even the non-vegetarians enjoy this restaurant. Full soda fountain, espresso and cappuccino bar, a free jukebox and truly legendary desserts make this is a MUST stop!
- The Del-Bar: The Del-Bar was the first and foremost in fine dining in Wisconsin Dells, established in 1943. The Del-Bar, designed in the tradition of Frank Lloyd Wright's Prairie School of Architecture, offers not only wonderful ambience, but also one of the best menus in the area.
- Ishnala Supper Club: Situated right outside the city, this restaurant is entrenched in the majestic beauty of Mirror Lake State Park, providing a beautiful and intimate dining experience. Perfect for a romantic dinner.
Hotels Near Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Hotels Near Witches Gulch
- Hotels Near Dells Lumberjack Show
- Hotels Near Timber Falls Mini Golf Adventure Park
- Hotels Near Dells Scenic Riverwalk
- Hotels Near Big Chief Go Karts
- Hotels Near Alligator Alley Adventures
- Hotels Near Laser Warfare
- Hotels Near Dells Mining Co.
- Hotels Near Dells Zombie Outbreak
- Hotels Near Paint It Pottery Shop
- Hotels Near Ghost Outpost
- Hotels Near Old Abes Old Time Portraits
- Hotels Near Mr. Marvel's Wondertorium
- Hotels Near Country Bumpkin Farm Market
- Hotels Near Port Huron Brewing Company
- Hotels Near The Bavarian Village