Hotels in Ystad
Where to Stay in Ystad?
PLACES TO STAY
- Anno 1793 Sekelgarden
- Rapsbollen Bed & Breakfast
- Red Bird Farm
- Our House
- Hotell Backagarden
- Hotell Continental
- Hotell Prins Carl
- Stationen Bed and Breakfast
- Herrestad Gastis
- Hotell Tornvaktaren
- Ystad Saltsjobad
PLACES TO EAT
- Glassmakeriet: This is where you get the best ice cream in all of Ystad. The visit might pinch your pocket, but the trip will be worth it.
- Bryggeriet: If you go to Ystad, your trip will be a waste if you don’t visit this brewery. It has a great selection of beers with good food and great ambience to boot!
- Havsnara Fiskrokeri: A great place to visit for those of you on a budget. The fish and chips are a must-try dish. Havsnära Fiskrökeri is a small restaurant and thus, very easy to overlook. So if this place is on your bucket list, keep your eyes peeled for it.
- Norra Promenaden Tradgardsrestaurang: This restaurant is quite popular, especially with the youth of the town, so booking a table in advance would be a wise thing to do. The food is delectable and affordable. The staff is also very friendly.
- Thai Corner Ystad: A great place to visit if you’re in the mood for some Thai cuisine.
- Kafe Helsa Pa: This café has excellent options for vegetarians. It’s also quirkily decorated and should be on your list of places to see.
- Fritidsbaren: This restaurant is situated next to the beach and what beautiful setting it is too. The Swedish meatballs at the restaurant along with the desserts are worth mentioning and definitely worth trying.
- Stig In: This is the place to go when you are in the mood to savour some traditional Swedish food. It’s affordably priced and delicious all the same.
- Fridolf’s Konditori: One of the best bakeries in the town of Ystad with great cakes and cookies that will have your mouth watering. One of their more famous cakes is called the Wallander cake, a must try, especially if you’re a fan of the fictional detective and his work.
- Hos Morten cafe: This cosy joint has lovely Danish smorrebrods (open sandwiches). A reservation is recommended.
- Marinan Ystad: Great seafood if you’re in the mood for splurging to please your stomach. The price might be high, but the portions are large too. The view will be worth your while and your wallet.
- Maria Cafeet: This little café boasts of a nice lunch menu at quite an affordable price.