Hotels in Zagreb, Croatia
Where to Stay in Zagreb, Croatia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Zagreb caters for every taste and budget. If you are on a budget try Buzz Hostel or Apartment AS Zagreb.
- Hotel Jgerhorn was founded in 1827 and is Zagreb’s oldest standing hotel.
- If you want to splurge, an absolute must is the Regent Esplanade Zagreb which was built in 1925 for passengers of the famous Orient Express train.
PLACES TO EAT
A lot of restaurants to choose from;
- Boban which is an Italian restaurant that is stylish and well decorated. Only classy people are found at this restaurant.
- Nocturne is lively and cheaper, they have got a wide range of dishes to choose from, their cuisine is mainly Italian.
- Pekarnica Dora is open twenty four hours and all the food is freshly baked,
- Also try Dubravkin Put is a refurbished restaurant that specialises in fish dishes. Although prices are a bit on the high side, it makes a fine evening out.
- Kaptolska Klet offers an inviting environment, here you can have grilled meats and roasted lamps and pork.
Hotels Near Attractions in Zagreb
- Hotels Near Croatian Museum Of Naive Art
- Hotels Near Jarun Lake
- Hotels Near Maksimir Park And Zagreb Zoo
- Hotels Near Medvedgrad And Medvednica
- Hotels Near Zagreb Eye
- Hotels Near Mimara Museum
- Hotels Near Archaeological Museum
- Hotels Near Pizzeria Gigi Precko
- Hotels Near Glavni Kolodvor
- Hotels Near Zagreb Main Station
- Hotels Near Zagreb Main Railway Station
- Hotels Near Arcotel Allegra Zagreb
- Hotels Near Chillout Hostel
- Hotels Near Hostel Arena Hostel Remetinec