Hotels in Zion National Park, Utah
Where to Stay in Zion National Park, Utah?
PLACES TO STAY
For those wishing to stay inside the park itself, they have the following options:
Zion National Park Lodge: Open all around the year, this lodge offers some of the most cosy cabins you will find here, along with hotel rooms and suites. All rooms are equipped with air conditioner, phones, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards and coffee makers. The cabins also also have gas log fireplaces and private porches.
Campgrounds: For those wishing to camp amidst nature, the Lava Point Campground, which is about an hour long drive from Zion Canyon, and Watchman Campground. Make prior reservation, especially during the peak season, as the grounds are bound to be flocked by campers.
PLACES TO EAT
Zion National Park is where you get to enjoy camping in the wilderness. There are pits and picnic areas where you can cook over fire and savour your efforts, after a day of hiking. But if you wish to just sit back and relax and enjoy some gourmet food, head to the Zion Lodge where you can gorge on delicious food at the Red Rock Grill dining room or just munch on some snacks at The Castle Dome Cafe.
Hotels Near Attractions in Zion National Park
- Hotels Near Emerald Pools
- Hotels Near Zion Canyon Visitor Center
- Hotels Near Temple Of Sinawava
- Hotels Near Court Of The Patriarchs
- Hotels Near Hidden Canyon
- Hotels Near Watchman Trail
- Hotels Near Kolob Canyon Road
- Hotels Near Checkerboard Mesa
- Hotels Near Pa'rus Trail
- Hotels Near Kayenta Trail
- Hotels Near Kolob Terrace Road
- Hotels Near Taylor Creek
- Hotels Near Kanarra Creek
- Hotels Near West Rim Trail
- Hotels Near Orderville Canyon
- Hotels Near Sand Bench Trail