A journey plan is a precise layout of your journey plan which includes step-by-step information of your travel including sightseeing, transportation and accommodation. Simplify your travel with TripHobo’s smart Trip Planning tool. Use the best journey planner on the web that amalgamates entire travel information on a single platform. This is where you can pick destinations, explore maps, add attractions, book hotels and activities to generate a perfect plan for your journey.
Connect to TripHobo and plan your journey in few simple steps!
1. Select the destination that you want to add to your Journey planner. You can choose from the top 14000 cities featured on TripHobo. Let’s make a trip plan for Paris.
2. The journey plan maker will pick your current location, as the city you are travelling from. You can also change it to the name of the city you want to travel from.
Let’s say we are travelling from New York.
3. If you are planning to return to the city that you started your trip plan with, click on the I am planning to return here check box.
4. Enter the dates of your travel or click on Not sure about dates if your travel dates are not fixed. If your travel dates are not fixed, TripHobo Trip Planner will pick up the closest date for your journey plan. Adding schedule to your journey plan will help to fetch the availability of travel options and accommodation for your plan.
5. To select the mode of travelling between the two selected cities, click on Change Mode, and make your selection. You can also change your flights by clicking on Change Flight. Also, if your flight is not available in the drop down, you can add your flight details manually.
6. You can add multiple cities to your journey plan by clicking on Add more cities. TripHobo offers the best travel options and mode of transports from your departure point to arrival point to make sure you have a relaxed journey. In this case, we are adding Barcelona to our journey plan.
7. To explore the itineraries and journey plans created by TripHobo’s Travel experts, click on Suggest a Plan. TripHobo will suggest you the ideal journey plans for your chosen city, for the duration of your choice.
8. Click on Create a Plan to create the customised plan of your journey.
To get discounted deals on the hotels, click on the Book Hotel tab and make a booking right away.
If you want to book the hotel later, add your desired hotel to your journey planner by clicking on the Add To Plan tab.
Click on Continue to Plan tab to continue your journey planning or you can simply skip it by clicking on No Thanks.
10. The travel period from your starting destination to your desired destination will be mapped in red colour.
In this case, it is from the Newark Liberty International airport to the Charles De Gaulle airport.
11. To start planning your journey in the cities selected, click on the day that you want to add attractions to.
13. To select attractions, just click on the tick mark in front of the attraction or drag and drop the attraction to the selected day.
We have selected the Eiffel Tower and added it to the trip plan.
14. You can pick attractions for your journey plan based on categories. The attractions are available under various categories like- entertainment, historic, Outdoors, Must-see, family and kids, food and drinks, Museums, Leisure, Historical, Arts and culture.
15. If you want to know more about the attraction before adding it to the trip plan, you can click on the info button on the attraction icon. TripHobo provides detailed information about the opening and closing times of the attraction, what is the best time to visit the attraction, how you can reach the attraction and also gives you the ideal duration of time that you spend at the attraction. This will help to make a crisp journey template. Here, the details of Eiffel Tower can be seen.
16. This journey planner will also provide you with information on public transports like bus, train, metro, ferry to reach the various attractions and get around any particular city. To view the mode of transport available, click on change button, seen between two attractions. In this case, the Journey Planner is suggesting the mode of transport from the Eiffel Tower to The Louvre Museum.
17. Add multiple attractions to your day. The day ends at 12 AM, thus the journey planner will show end of the day depending on the time taken to visit these attractions.
You can change the time spent at any particular attractions by clicking on the time slot icon. However, you cannot change the start time of the selected place. To change the start time of any place either change the start time of the day, adjust the stay of the previous place(if any) or add idle time.
18. The Select the start time of your trip will help to create a better plan for your journey. Although, the recommended duration to visit any attraction is already mentioned, you can always enter your preferences in the journey maker.
19. If the place that you want to add to the itinerary is not present in TripHobo’s list, you can add the place by clicking on the Add custom places tab. This feature of TripHobo Trip Planner enables you to add any hotel, spot, landmarks, Airbnb.
20. Also add restaurants to your itinerary. Click on the Restaurant icon and you can choose from the list of restaurants and eat-outs.
21. For each attraction on the journey plan, you can check out the nearby attractions by clicking on the See Nearby button for the attraction.
22. Lock Feature: Once you’re done planning the journey for the whole day, click on the lock icon to lock the attractions, hotels and restaurants that you have selected.
23. Map View: You can view this journey plan on maps by clicking on the Map View option. The Map view offers segregated option where you can just view the attractions that you picked on the map, the restaurants, the hotels or view the entire trip plan on the map.
24. You can return to the planner by clicking on the Planner view button.
25. You can add notes for each day of your journey, by clicking on the note icon beside each day.
26. If you want to keep the trip plan flexible, you can click on the Save as Draft option under the Finish Planning drop down. After you are satisfied with your trip plan, you can click on the Finish Planning tab. You can now view your finished journey plan and scroll through the days for details. For vertical journey plan, you can scroll down the screen and view the trip plan day wise.
27. At this point, TripHobo recommends hotels that suit your vacation plan. These hotels can be browsed based on prices and ratings. You can browse and book hotels on to create a better trip plan.
Another crucial addition to the sightseeing of any city is the tours and activities offered in the city. Want to go hot air ballooning? Love to try out SCUBA diving? Or eager to enroll in a culinary tour of a city? TripHobo has got it covered! You can explore and book tours and activities from top destinations across the world and add them to your journey plan.
28. You can also rename this trip by clicking on edit button.
29. You can save and print your journey plan.
30. You can also view and edit the existing journey plans on TripHobo created and curated by travel experts worldwide.
31. You can review the entire plan of your journey and share your personal experience.
32. Share your journey plan on social media with your friends.
33. You can access the plan for your journey on phone via TripHobo app on iOs and Android.
34. For more travel information and travel tips, you can check out TripHobo Blogs.