Sherman Arcade Tours
About Sherman Arcade, Panama City
The Sherman Arcade is a historic site in Panama City, Florida. It is located at 228 Harrison Avenue. On September 9, 1998, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.Wikipedia
Overview of Sherman Arcade
Sherman Arcade is a place in Panama City in the country of United States. Missed by most of the visitors, Sherman Arcade is unique in its own way.
For other interesting insights of the city, you can explore Panama City tours.
More about Panama City
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Panama City trip planner for personalization.
Hotels like Red Roof Inn Panama City, Holiday Inn Panama City and Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach will solve your problem of where to stay in Panama City.
Choose from variety of exclusive Panama City vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Panama City and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Book Sherman Arcade Tickets And Tours
Discover nature from the sky and ground on this unique eco-tour from Panama City. Ride on the rainforest aerial tram and ascend 280 feet (85 meters) to the Gamboa observation tower for a bird's-eye view of the humid forest. Then, head over to the exhibition area for an up-close and personal look at a variety of animals before visiting a model Indian village. What are you waiting for? A true Panamanian cultural and ecological experience awaits!
Enjoy an evening at an authentic Panama City folkloric show, which features local dancers and acoustic music. Marvel at the intricately decorated "polleras," long skirts worn by the women as they dance the night away. This folkloric show and dinner provides you with an enriched cultural experience and a fun night out!
To make the most of your vacation, be sure to pre-book your airport transfers and save both time and money! Get from Panama City's Tocumen International Airport to your hotel comfortably and with the minimum of fuss and stress. Skip those long airport lines and head straight to your Panama City hotel!
Calling all nature lovers! Get out of Panama City for the day and explore Anton Valley, an area rich in wildlife and biodiversity, with the world's only inhabited volcanic crater! Enjoy a leisurely hike in the valley, relax in hot springs and visit the Nispero Zoo. The history and nature of this area are sure to mesmerize you, so bring along your sense of adventure and enjoy a day out in the Panamanian wilderness.
Share your experience - Rate Sherman Arcade, Panama City
In response to the previous poster, architecturally an arcade is a building with a covered walkway passing through it. It's been called the Sherman Arcade since it was built in the 1930s. (And there's a restaurant and boutique on the first floor, not a lounge:))
This is not an arcade, its an apartment with a lounge on the bottom story. There is no arcade games in the building
- Other Attractions
- Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre
- Sault Ste Marie Boardwalk
- Sault Ste. Marie Canal
- Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie
- Bellevue Park
- Mill Market
- Ermatinger-clergue National Historic Site
- Essar Centre
- Fort Creek Conservation Area
- Sault Ste. Marie Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre
- Hotels Near Sault Ste Marie Boardwalk
- Luxury Hotels Near Sault Ste. Marie Canal
- Budget Hotels Near Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie
- Hotels Near Bellevue Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Mill Market
- 5 Star Hotels Near Ermatinger-clergue National Historic Site
- Luxury Hotels Near Essar Centre
- Cheap Hotels Near Fort Creek Conservation Area
- 5 Star Hotels Near Sault Ste. Marie Museum
- City Tripplans
- 5 Days Trip to panama city
- 4 Days Trip to panama city
- 1 Day Trip to panama city
- 3 Days Trip to panama city
- 4 Day Trip to Panama City from The Outlet Shoppes At El Paso, Canutillo, TX.
- 9 Day Trip to Panama City from The Woodhouse Day Spa - Columbus, OH
- 6 Day Trip to Panama City from Rossville
- 4 Day Trip to Panama City from Warrior
- 4 Day Trip to Panama City from Chicago
- 3 Day Trip to Panama City from West Chester Township