How to Reach Pench National Park, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Pench National Park
Pench National Park is well connected with a good network of roads and rails. The closest airport lies at 132 kilometres.
- By Air: Located at 132 kilometres, the Sonegaon Airport is the nearest airport to . The airport is well connected to all major cities of India. On reaching here, visitors can hire a taxi up to the national park.
- By Road: Seoni bus station is the closest at 30 kilometres. The town is very well connected to all places in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh via public and private buses. If you drive, the is approximately 92 kilometres from Nagpur and 192 kilometres from Jabalpur.
- By Rail: The nearest railway station is the Seoni station, located at 30 kilometres. The station is well connected to important cities like Nagpur and Pune. On reaching here, visitors can take frequent buses or a taxi to the national park.
- The best way to explore the wilderness of this beautiful national park is by hiring an open gypsy! Gypsies are available on rent hire, with booking charges ofapproximately INR 1230 per safari.Advance booking during peak season is advised.
Are you looking for a Pench National Park travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Pench national park from Nearby Cities
|Nagpur to Pench national park||82.98 km||1 hour 22 mins|
|Chhindwara to Pench national park||99.08 km||1 hour 39 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Pench National Park
- How to reach Kanha
- How to reach Nagpur
- How to reach Jabalpur
- How to reach Pachmarhi
- How to reach Amarkantak
- How to reach Bandhavgarh National Park
- How to reach Sagar
- How to reach Bhojpur
- How to reach Sanchi
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai