Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen, Aachen
About Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen, Aachen
Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen, Aachen - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Passstraße 79, 52070 Aachen, Germany.
Ticket Price: 30 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 4.8K times in trip plans
Leisure, Spa, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This lavish thermal spa is one of the best in the world… and it’s still amazingly affordable. Its water contains Sodium (Na), Chloride (Cl) and hydrogen carbonate (HCO3). It’s services include:
- The Indoor Thermal World – the terrace pool, the sparkling pool, the water-grotto, the whirlpool and the ravine.
- The Outdoor Thermal World – the sun pool, the rocky grotto, and the sun terrace.
- The Sauna World – the Auffgus sauna, the Herbs sauna, the colored lights sauna, the fireplace, the lake sauna, the earth sauna, the winter garden, the tepidarium, the ottoman bath, the hamam, the odorium and the foot basin.
- The Carolus Spa – massages, facials, hands and feet treatments (best booked in advance).
- The Bella Vista – a light food eatery.
- The Lemon Grass Bar.
- The Mediterraneo Restaurant and the adjacent beer garden.
Bachelorettes parties get special prices here.
Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen Information
- Parking for EUR 3 in the garage.
- Under 6 not allowed.
- 6-16 must be accompanied by adult.
- Mostly handicapped friendly.
Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen Ticket Prices
- Extensive pricing details can be found on attraction website.
Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission at 9:30pm.
How To reach Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen by Public Transport
- Walk, drive or take a taxi.
- Ask locals for public transport info.
- Bust Line 4 stop Kármán Auditorium.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aachen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aachen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen, Aachen Reviews - Write a Review
Excellent place to relaxe. Makes you look much younger after sauna world.
Better then I thought. Outside pool regularly becomes whirlpool and I like that :)
This is the place where to go if you want to relax! It was so nice. The time we spent there was amazing.
The pool architecture is Roman-style. İt is spacious, high roof is suspended with big columns. Big windowd integrates the guests into the nature. Turkisch bath was under restorasyon. The changing cabins were not pleasant. The Doors do not close fully and no men women section. The showers are clean with plenty of water running. Secure and clean all times. İ highly recommend.
Nice site ! Fantastic features ! Only things, they are a lot of retired people and we know they are impatient with children...😅
- Nearby Attractions
- Rwth Aachen University
- Aachener Brauhaus
- Tierpark Aachen Euregio
- Sternwarte Aachen
- Statue De Charlemagne
- Burg Frankenberg
- Aachen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Aachen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Aachen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Aachen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Aachen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Aachen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Aachen