This lavish thermal spa is one of the best in the world… and it’s still amazingly affordable. Its water contains Sodium (Na), Chloride (Cl) and hydrogen carbonate (HCO3). It’s services include:
- The Indoor Thermal World – the terrace pool, the sparkling pool, the water-grotto, the whirlpool and the ravine.
- The Outdoor Thermal World – the sun pool, the rocky grotto, and the sun terrace.
- The Sauna World – the Auffgus sauna, the Herbs sauna, the colored lights sauna, the fireplace, the lake sauna, the earth sauna, the winter garden, the tepidarium, the ottoman bath, the hamam, the odorium and the foot basin.
- The Carolus Spa – massages, facials, hands and feet treatments (best booked in advance).
- The Bella Vista – a light food eatery.
- The Lemon Grass Bar.
- The Mediterraneo Restaurant and the adjacent beer garden.
Bachelorettes parties get special prices here.
Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen Travel Tips
- Parking for EUR 3 in the garage.
- Under 6 not allowed.
- 6-16 must be accompanied by adult.
- Mostly handicapped friendly.
Entrance Ticket Details For Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen
- Extensive pricing details can be found on attraction website.
Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen Hours
- Last admission at 9:30pm.
How to Reach Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen
- Walk, drive or take a taxi.
- Ask locals for public transport info.
- Bust Line 4 stop Kármán Auditorium.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aachen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aachen and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.4% of people who visit Aachen include Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
48.03% of people start their Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen
92.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen