Ludwig Forum529 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Julicherstr 97-109, 52070 Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, 52070
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-2411807104
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Photo Gallery, Exhibition , Specialty Museums, Heritage Building, Landmarks, Transportation, Parking
This is a museum of modern art in Aachen. It is located in an industrial building that once was an umbrella factory. It was built in 1928 in Bauhaus style. Some exclusive works stored here are American pop art and photorealism. It also exhibits the transformation and development of European art from 1960s till present day. Some of the permanent collection consists of artists such as Nam June Paik, Duane Hanson, Joseph Beuys, Wolf Vostell, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Roy Lichtenstein, and Jorg Immendorff, etc. There are exhibitions held of contemporary and local artists at times.
Ludwig Forum Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
- Food and drink not allowed in exhibition halls.
- The museum restaurant may be closed. Check attraction website to know.
How to Reach Ludwig Forum
- Drive, walk or take a taxi to here.
- Ask the locals for public transport info
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aachen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aachen and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.44% of people who visit Aachen include Ludwig Forum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
43.86% of people start their Ludwig Forum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ludwig Forum
71.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ludwig Forum