- Address: Pontstraße, Aachen, Germany. Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Pubs, Town, Streets
Aachen is a university town and its students have made this street their favourite hangout. The cute little street is stuffed with little cafes, bars and eateries.Asian, Turkish, Italian, German and others that depend on these students for their livelihood.That’s why it’s the most hip place in the city. It’s a cool nightlife spot and a great place to finish your Aachen day with a cocktail. Other highlights of the city are:
- No. 13: The second oldest building in Aachen (1495).
- The media house Reuters was formed here at 117 (look for the memorial plaque).
Pontstraße Travel Tips
- There is parking nearby.
How to Reach Pontstraße
- Drive, walk or take a taxi to here.
- Ask the locals for public transport info.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aachen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aachen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pontstraße Address: Pontstraße, Aachen, Germany.
- Pontstraße Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Pontstraße(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pontstraße: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.09% of people who visit Aachen include Pontstraße in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
34.84% of people start their Pontstraße visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pontstraße
67.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pontstraße
People normally club together Carolus Thermen Bad Aachen and Cafe Madrid while planning their visit to Pontstraße.