This nine acre zoo mostly covers domestic animals in its 1000 specimens covering about 200 species, but there are also monkey’s camels, zebra, lynx, cheetah, antelopes, and ostriches. Unlike most zoos, you’re not banned from feeding all the animals. The whole purpose of the zoo is to help us connect with the animals; you can get animal feed at the zoo itself. It definitely thrills the kids. The zoo puts a high emphasis on its bird population.
Tierpark Aachen Travel Tips
- Check out the café at the Children’s Stand.
- Free parking at the entrance.
- Check attraction website for feeding times for the day of your visit.
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tierpark Aachen
- EUR 3 for kids.
- EUR 5 for pensioners and students.
How to Reach Tierpark Aachen
- Drive, walk or take a taxi to here.
- Ask the locals for public transport info.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aachen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aachen and book an accommodation of your choice.
41.36% of people who visit Aachen include Tierpark Aachen in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
46.94% of people start their Tierpark Aachen visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tierpark Aachen
92.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tierpark Aachen