A five minutes ferry ride from Aalborg will take you to the magnificent Egholm Island. Spread across 605 hectares, most of the island has been cultivated. Paths have been marked which take you to different vantage points where you can see the Limfjord and the nearby range of hills. Best way to experience the island is on foot or by bike. The Egholm Beach is beautiful, clean and the waters are pretty shallow.
Entrance Ticket Details For Egholm Island
- Adult- kr 20, Children (4-15 years)- kr 10 and Pensioners- kr 10.
- These rates are for a round trip.
- Note that the above mentioned contact number, ticket prices and timings are for the ferry that travels to and fro Egholm Island.
Egholm Island Hours
- Monday to Thursday Ferry Timings: First ferry- 6:30 am and Last ferry- 11:15 pm.
- Fridays: First ferry- 6:30 am and Last ferry- 12:15 pm.
- Saturdays: First ferry- 7:15 am and Last ferry- 12:15 pm.
- Sundays and Holidays: First ferry- 8.45 a.m and Last ferry- 11:15 pm.
How to Reach Egholm Island
- By ferry
- Restaurant Kronborg
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aalborg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aalborg and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.07% of people who visit Aalborg include Egholm Island in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
78.95% of people start their Egholm Island visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Egholm Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Egholm Island