Lindholm Hoje Museum343 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Vendilavej 11, 9400 Norresundby, Aalborg, Denmark
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +45-99317440
- Ticket Price: 60 KRW
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, History Museums, Educational Site
The Lindholm Hoje Museum is a part of the NordjyllandsHistoriske Museum (The Historical Museum of Northern Jutland). In the Lindholm Hoje Museum, you will find exhibitions about the Vikings and how they used to live. Relics can be found around Limfjord. Outside the museum, stone circles indicate the burial grounds.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lindholm Hoje Museum
- Adult- kr 60
- Children below 18: Free.
- Pensioners and students: kr 45.
- Prices of guided tours: Schools, high schools etc- kr 400 and Others- kr 500.
How to Reach Lindholm Hoje Museum
- Lindholm Hoje (Vangen / Norresundby) bus stop.
- ChingTu Grill
- Pizzeria Da Marino
- Cafe Times food
- Nørresundby Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aalborg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aalborg and book an accommodation of your choice.
62.59% of people who visit Aalborg include Lindholm Hoje Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91.43% of people start their Lindholm Hoje Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lindholm Hoje Museum
91.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lindholm Hoje Museum