Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Abbotsbury
About Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Abbotsbury
Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Abbotsbury - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Bullers Way, Abbotsbury, Weymouth DT3 4LA, England.
Ticket Price: 12 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 788 times in trip plans
Garden, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Nature, Specialty Shop
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The tropical garden was found in 1765 by countess of Ilchesterit. It was developed into a magnificent garden with exotic plants around the world. The garden has scenic views of Jurassic coast with wide view of coastline.
They have beautiful plants around the garden. The subtropical garden includes facilities like gift shop and a colonial restaurant. The colonial restaurant is famous place for Halloween celebrations. The subtropical garden in Abbotsbury is a must visit place for tourists.
Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens Information
- Online ticket booking is available.
- 20% off on bookings done in advance.
Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens Ticket Prices
- Children: 8.50 Euros
- Super saver family tickets: 39 Euros
- Annual season tickets: Adult: 37 Euros, Children: 35 Euros, Super saver: 75 Euros
- Disabled person: need to pay full rate for tickets.
- Group tickets: Adult: 8 Euros, Children: 5.50 Euros
- Group passport tickets: Adult: 13 Euros, Children: 10 Euros
- School groups tickets: Teacher: 8 Euros, Children: 5.50 Euros
How To reach Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens by Public Transport
- By Car
- By walk
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Abbotsbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Abbotsbury and book an accommodation of your choice.