Abbotsbury Subtropical GardensCurrently Closed
The tropical garden was found in 1765 by countess of Ilchesterit. It was developed into a magnificent garden with exotic plants around the world. The garden has scenic views of Jurassic coast with wide view of coastline.
They have beautiful plants around the garden. The subtropical garden includes facilities like gift shop and a colonial restaurant. The colonial restaurant is famous place for Halloween celebrations. The subtropical garden in Abbotsbury is a must visit place for tourists.
- Online ticket booking is available.
- 20% off on bookings done in advance.
- Children: 8.50 Euros
- Super saver family tickets: 39 Euros
- Annual season tickets: Adult: 37 Euros, Children: 35 Euros, Super saver: 75 Euros
- Disabled person: need to pay full rate for tickets.
- Group tickets: Adult: 8 Euros, Children: 5.50 Euros
- Group passport tickets: Adult: 13 Euros, Children: 10 Euros
- School groups tickets: Teacher: 8 Euros, Children: 5.50 Euros
- By Car
- By walk
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Abbotsbury before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Abbotsbury and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Abbotsbury include Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
80.85% of people start their Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens