Bullers Of Buchan, Aberdeen
About Bullers Of Buchan, Aberdeen
Bullers Of Buchan, Aberdeen - Address
Address: Longhaven (Off the A952/A975) | Cruden Bay Route, Aberdeen, Scotland
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
View Point, Hiking Trail, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Around 25 miles away from the north of Aberdeen in Cruden bay lie a beautiful creation of the nature named Buller of Buchan. It was formed due to collapse of a sea cave that ultimately led to the formation of circular shaped pot like structure. Walk through the narrow path of the cave but be careful as the roof is quite low. Once you cross the path, you get to see beautiful scenery surrounding the place. It is one of the spectacular points to watch sea birds like Razorbillls, Kittiwakes, Puffins and Guillemots, especially in spring and summer. Hence, hiking is one of the activities you can enjoy on this site.
However, while near the pot region be careful as the rocks are very rough. Hence, if kids are going with you, keep them away.
Bullers Of Buchan Information
- It is a natural attraction; you can visit it during late afternoon hours.
- The place is not same for kids and pets.
- Entry is free.
How To reach Bullers Of Buchan by Public Transport
- City buses from Aberdeen are available for Cruden Bay.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aberdeen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aberdeen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bullers Of Buchan, Aberdeen Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Pitmedden Garden & Museum Of Farming Life
- Huntly Castle
- The Tolbooth Museum
- Aberdeen Music Hall
- Satrosphere Science Centre
- Slains Castle
- Aberdeen Harbour
- Delgatie Castle
- Huntly Falconry Center
- Seaton Park
- Aberdeen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Aberdeen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Aberdeen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Aberdeen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Aberdeen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Aberdeen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Aberdeen