Hazlehead Pet Corner183 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hazlehead Ave, Aberdeen AB10 1BY,Scotland, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1224208609
- Ticket Price: 3 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Aquarium, Family And Kids
Located within Hazlehead Park, this pet corner is quite popular among kids. Take a tour into this park and you will get see large and small animals, farmyard animals and even domestic pets. For instance rabbits, miniature monkeys, chinchillas, peacock and ducks can be seen. Don’t miss out the aquarium which house reptiles and fishes. If you are visiting the park with your kids, they will enjoy watching these animals in the pet corner.
A must-visit attraction of Hazlehead Park!
Hazlehead Pet Corner Travel Tips
- Toilets and play area are available in the main park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hazlehead Pet Corner
- Children (3-16 years) -£1 each
- Children (under 3 years) –free
- Family pass (2 adults +3 children or 1 adult + 4 children) -£5
- Access to leisure & Concession - £2
- Yearly Family Pass - £30
- Discount rates are available for school groups.
How to Reach Hazlehead Pet Corner
- First Bus 11 and get off near the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aberdeen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aberdeen and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.87% of people who visit Aberdeen include Hazlehead Pet Corner in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
54.76% of people start their Hazlehead Pet Corner visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hazlehead Pet Corner
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hazlehead Pet Corner