Hazlehead Pet Corner, Aberdeen
About Hazlehead Pet Corner, Aberdeen
Hazlehead Pet Corner, Aberdeen - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Hazlehead Ave, Aberdeen AB10 1BY,Scotland
Ticket Price: 3 GBP
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
View Point, Aquarium, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located within Hazlehead Park, this pet corner is quite popular among kids. Take a tour into this park and you will get see large and small animals, farmyard animals and even domestic pets. For instance rabbits, miniature monkeys, chinchillas, peacock and ducks can be seen. Don’t miss out the aquarium which house reptiles and fishes. If you are visiting the park with your kids, they will enjoy watching these animals in the pet corner.
A must-visit attraction of Hazlehead Park!
Hazlehead Pet Corner Information
- Toilets and play area are available in the main park.
Hazlehead Pet Corner Ticket Prices
- Children (3-16 years) -£1 each
- Children (under 3 years) –free
- Family pass (2 adults +3 children or 1 adult + 4 children) -£5
- Access to leisure & Concession - £2
- Yearly Family Pass - £30
- Discount rates are available for school groups.
How To reach Hazlehead Pet Corner by Public Transport
- First Bus 11 and get off near the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aberdeen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aberdeen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hazlehead Pet Corner, Aberdeen Reviews - Write a Review
Giant rabbit, the son of Guinness recorded rabbit lives here. Little pet corner combined with small aquarium. Kids love this place.
Lots of various animals and fish to see. New indoors enclosures are very good. Good value for money!
Nice place to visit with kids. But small enclosures and limited number of animals mean it can be a quick visit. Plentiful hand sanitiser though for after you pay the donkeys!
My little boy really enjoyed his visit. It has plenty of animals to see and it was very reasonably priced for entry.
It's about to be modernised and it needs it
- Nearby Attractions
- Kirk Of St. Nicholas
- Tyrebagger Forest
- Dusk Bar
- Westburn Park
- Blairs Museum
- Cruickshank Botanic Garden
- Balmoral Castle
- Aberdeen Town House
- Victoria Park
- William Wallace Statue
- Aberdeen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Aberdeen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Aberdeen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Aberdeen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Aberdeen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Aberdeen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Aberdeen