How to Reach Aberdeen, United Kingdom
The Easiest Way to Reach Aberdeen
- By Air: Aberdeen International airport is 11 kilometers away from the center of the city. If you are coming by air from European cities and other UK destinations, your flight will land on this airport of Aberdeen. From the airport, take the city buses to reach the city.
- By Train: Aberdeen railway station is located right at the center of the city, on Guild Street. The station also includes the city’s bus station. Hence, you can take a bus from here to reach your destination.
- By Bus: Aberdeen Bus station is located at Union Square, just next to the railway station.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available from the station concourse.
- By Sea: Aberdeen harbour has car ferries to and from the Northern Isles, two vessels arrive from Lerwick. The ferries are available for overnight journey as well.
- By Foot: Exploring Aberdeen on foot is the best thing you can do to take a glance and appreciate its rich history.
- By Bus: Most of the city buses are operated by First Aberdeen. All these buses have low-floor access.
- By Taxi: Taxis are widely available from any part of the city. They always go by the meter price.
- By Bicycler: Due to many narrow lanes, cycle lanes are emerging all around the city. Rent a cycle to explore the city in your own way.
- By Train: Aberdeen has suburban rail service. However, its only railway station at present is on Guild Street.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Aberdeen and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Aberdeen
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Aberdeen. The most preferred mode of transport in Aberdeen is Car.
Average distance: 9.57 km Average time: 29.45 min
Car 33.33%Driving 26.25 min Walking 1.25 min Overall average time for 14.95 kms 27.5 min
Bike 16.67%Bike 29.5 min Overall average time for 9.49 kms 29.5 min
Walking 25%Walking 23.33 min Bus 5 min Waiting 1.67 min Driving 1.67 min Overall average time for 4.83 kms 31.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 16.67%Bus 27.5 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 6 kms 30 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Aberdeen
- How to reach St Andrews
- How to reach Inverness
- How to reach Edinburgh
- How to reach Armadale
- How to reach Sleat
- How to reach Newcastle Upon Tyne
- How to reach Forfar
- How to reach Banchory
- How to reach Buckie
- How to Reach Top Cities in United Kingdom
- How to reach London
- How to reach Manchester
- How to reach Bath
- How to reach Liverpool
- How to reach Bristol
- How to reach Plymouth
- How to reach Eaglesham
- How to reach Harold Wood
- How to reach Ardvasar
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Jokioinen
- How to reach Freeman Spur
- How to reach Porto Real