Huntly Castle158 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Huntly Castle, Huntly, AB54 4SH, Aberdeenshire, UK, AB54 4SH, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +441466-793191
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Archaeological Site , Landmarks, Social, Food And Dining, Restaurants
The highlighted feature which makes this castle so popular is its finely decorated interior and exterior look. Its fine heraldic sculpture and stone friezes are something to look up and praise. According to history, the castle used to serve as baronial residence for 5 centuries. At present, it has turned into a historical site to visit.
Other highlighted features of the castle are: -
- Its location: It lies at the confluence of Deveron and River Bogie
- The South Front: It has a remarkable influence of French architectural style
- The interior: That includes heraldic fireplaces in the Marchioness’s lodging
Huntly Castle Travel Tips
- Designated picnic area available.
- Parking spaces are there.
How to Reach Huntly Castle
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aberdeen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aberdeen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Huntly Castle Address: Huntly Castle, Huntly, AB54 4SH, Aberdeenshire, UK, AB54 4SH, United Kingdom
- Huntly Castle Contact Number: +441466-793191
- Huntly Castle Timing: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Best time to visit Huntly Castle(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Huntly Castle: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.78% of people who visit Aberdeen include Huntly Castle in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
52.83% of people start their Huntly Castle visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Huntly Castle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Huntly Castle
People normally club together Glenfiddich Distillery and Auchindoun Castle while planning their visit to Huntly Castle.