Johnston Gardens, Aberdeen
About Johnston Gardens, Aberdeen
Johnston Gardens, Aberdeen - Address, Phone Number
Address: Viewfield Road | Springfield, Aberdeen AB15 7XE, Scotland
Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Garden, View Point, Waterfall, Play Ground, Bridge, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Considered as one of the charming areas of the city, Johnston Gardens is filled with waterfalls, streams, ponds, rockeries and a rustic bridge, making it look right out of a fairytale like garden. Walk into the garden and you will come across different species of plants like spring bulbs, rhododendrons, heathers and alpines. Take a look into the pond and you will see its surface covered with aylesbury, irises, mallard and Muscovy ducks. Make sure you have your camera in hand to capture such beautiful scenes. In fact, this garden is said to be the most photographed garden for bridal couples to take their wedding photo shoot.
If you are bringing your kids, you can let them have their own time in the children’s play area.
As a whole, the park is a nice place to spend some quality time with kids.
Johnston Gardens Information
- Sanitation facility is available within the park.
- Pets are allowed.
- The park is accessible for disabled people.
- Small free car park is there at the garden.
- The park is open all the years from 8am to 1 hour before dusk,
How To reach Johnston Gardens by Public Transport
- Stagecoach (routes 5,X17, 200/210)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aberdeen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aberdeen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Johnston Gardens, Aberdeen Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Storybook Glen
- Aberdeen Ghost Walks
- Marischal College
- Skene House Rosemount Apartment Hotel
- University Of Aberdeen
- Snowsports Centre
- Hilton Aberdeen Treetops
- The Macallan Estate
- Aberdeen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Aberdeen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Aberdeen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Aberdeen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Aberdeen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Aberdeen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Aberdeen