Seaton Park257 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Don St | Bridge of Don, Aberdeen AB25 3RF,Scotland, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44-1224489273
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Garden, Park, Family And Kids
If you are looking for a place where you can go for early morning walk sessions, come to Seaton Park. Located on the north side of the city, this park is an ideal place for individuals who are looking for a place to exercise or for solitude. It is a walled garden filled with flower beds, different beautiful trees, open green space and a place for kids to play. On the southern side of the park, you can see the fortified tower of St. Machar’s Cathedral. The park is also said to have an access point to the River Don. Take a walk along the path and it will take you near the city boundary.
Seaton Park Travel Tips
- There is a chargeable Automated Public Convenience in the park which is available at all times.
- The park is open all the year around.
How to Reach Seaton Park
- Stagecoach (routes: 9U, 60 / 61 / 62 / 63 / 67 / 68 i.e. the Buchan Link -King St).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aberdeen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aberdeen and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.31% of people who visit Aberdeen include Seaton Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.96% of people start their Seaton Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Seaton Park
93.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Seaton Park