Are you looking for what to do in Aberdeen?
PLACES TO SEE
- St. Machar’s Cathedral: Also known as Cathedral Church of St Machar. It is one of the important churches of Aberdeen because of its significant role in the religious conflict between Scotland, England and Ireland.
- The Gordon Highlanders Museum: Often referred as a 5-star Visit Scotland attraction, this museum is famous for being the residence of Sir George Reid, the Scottish artist. It displays the rich history of the Regiment.
- Duthie Park: The most popular park of Aberdeen where you get to see different species of plants. The biggest attraction of the park is David Welch Winter Garden, the largest indoor garden of Europe.
- Craigievar Castle: Straight out of a fairytale, this stunning castle is located at the country side of the Aberdeen. Its highlighted feature is the Scottish Baronial architectural work.
- Codonas Amusement Park: Looking for some fun time with kids? Head off to this beautiful amusement park of Aberdeen.
- Satrosphere Science Center: A non-profitable organization that teaches you various aspects of science in your everyday life.A must-visit place for students.
- Aberdeen Marine Museum: Visit this museum to understand the long relation of Aberdeen with the North Sea, emergence of maritime industry and oil industry.
- Balmoral Castle: Located at Royal Deeside, this beautiful royal castle used to be the royal residence of British Royal family.
Below we have a list of things to do in Aberdeen and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Aberdeen getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Aberdeen with confidence.