Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
About Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi - Address
Address: West Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, GRB 104 United Arab Emirates
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 41.2K times in trip plans
Hotel, Leisure, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This stunning Luxury Hotel in the heart of Abu Dhabi is most certainly one of the most beautiful hotels around the world. This hotel is the epitome of luxurious leisure travelling and caters to the crème de la crème of the world. This hotel is extremely beautiful from the inside out with more than 300 rooms and 92 suites it is also spacious and elegant. The most striking feature about the Hotel, however, is that it has its own Marina which can berth a huge number of yachts making it a regular spot for the rich and the famous. The hotel is definitely worth taking a look at.
Emirates Palace Information
- Other preferred time would be at night, the hotel’s lighting changes subtly, featuring a majestic rainbow-changing effect over the main dome.
- During daytime, the hotel’s golden-sandy colour contrasts with its fresh green gardens, silvery water fountains and the blue sky.
- The Emirates Palace has its own private helipad and marina, and it houses an enormous underground parking space for 2500 vehicles.
Emirates Palace Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit this place anytime.
How To reach Emirates Palace by Public Transport
- Al Ras Al Akhdar
Restaurants Near Emirates Palace
- Le Vendome
- BBQ Al Qasr
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Abu Dhabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Abu Dhabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi Reviews - Write a Review
I want there for the day with some friends, and I really enjoyed my visit The palace is amazing; you could valet park your car for free, you can walk around and enjoy the Gold and the building architecture. I highly recommend you grab a nice coffee with gold flakes or coffee with camel milk :) Enjoy a little walk round the palace and take some photos tip - Please remember boys - no shorts otherwise you will not get in/ Girls nothing too short and cover your shoulders
A breathtaking location with beautifully manicured gardens, extensive fountains and lavishly decorated. Looking up in the main reception area at the huge expansive ceiling is quite a sight. We went at night for a visit but I expect it is a great experience in the daytime also. Well worth a look round.
An extraordinary experiences. Extremely nice place worth a visit for the extravagant luxury surroundings. The staff in the café was very hard to get attention from and they forgot to serve our coffee. Surprised that the worst service I received in Abu Dhabi was in a famously luxurious hotel, though the standard of service is generally world class in this area.
A beautiful place with a architecture of Arabic’s . The inside interior is mesmerizing and visitors are allowed to see this hotel. The the water fountains in front of the places and the view of Ethihad towers makes the night photos more attractive if you visit there . This place definitely recommend for Abu Dhabi
My review is only as a visitor, I did not stay at the hotel. Having said that, the place is huge, beautiful, and nothing less than a work of art!! Glamorous, glitzy and tasteful ... A must visit for all visitors to Abu Dhabi.
- Nearby Attractions
- Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
- Al Maha Arjaan By Rotana
- Abu Dhabi Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport Hotel
- Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Al Asala Heritage Restaurant
- Corniche Hotel
- Belevari Marine Catamaran
- Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Sahel Villa Resort
- Hiltonia Beach Club
- Abu Dhabi Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Abu Dhabi
- What to See in 48 Hours in Abu Dhabi
- What to See in 72 Hours in Abu Dhabi
- How to Spend 5 Days in Abu Dhabi
- How to Spend 6 Days in Abu Dhabi
- How to Spend 7 Days in Abu Dhabi