Emirates Palace5249 Votes Currently Open
- Address: West Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, GRB 104 United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Leisure, Architecture
This stunning Luxury Hotel in the heart of Abu Dhabi is most certainly one of the most beautiful hotels around the world. This hotel is the epitome of luxurious leisure travelling and caters to the crème de la crème of the world. This hotel is extremely beautiful from the inside out with more than 300 rooms and 92 suites it is also spacious and elegant. The most striking feature about the Hotel, however, is that it has its own Marina which can berth a huge number of yachts making it a regular spot for the rich and the famous. The hotel is definitely worth taking a look at. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Abu Dhabi itinerary 7 days.
Emirates Palace Travel Tips
- Other preferred time would be at night, the hotel’s lighting changes subtly, featuring a majestic rainbow-changing effect over the main dome.
- During daytime, the hotel’s golden-sandy colour contrasts with its fresh green gardens, silvery water fountains and the blue sky.
- The Emirates Palace has its own private helipad and marina, and it houses an enormous underground parking space for 2500 vehicles.
Emirates Palace Hours
- You can visit this place anytime.
How to Reach Emirates Palace
- Al Ras Al Akhdar
- Le Vendome
- BBQ Al Qasr
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Abu Dhabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Abu Dhabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.84% of people who visit Abu Dhabi include Emirates Palace in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
62.4% of people start their Emirates Palace visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Emirates Palace
93.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Emirates Palace