Located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Young visitors may want to spend some time at the Emirates Park Zoo. The zoo is full of wildlife and allows its young visitors to interact with the animals housed here. Zoo is home to more than 1,400 pet and wild animals and therefore, one of the biggest attractions of all time for travellers from around the world. Get a hands-on training to meet the animals here through an eclectic range of fun activities that will keep your little ones on toes for some hours. The Abu Dhabi zoo also has its own resort where guests can stay with luxury despite the wild surroundings. Visitors can pamper animals like sheep, goats, farm animals, ostriches and camels. There is a bird park and a snake alley in the zoo along with a park dedicated only to flamingos. Visit all the Birds Park, Reptile House, Wildlife Walk, Primate Parade, Camel Farm, and much more. An aquarium is also present in the zoo. One of the special attractions of the zoo is the wildlife park full of leopards, lions and elephants. Visitors can even see gazelles and Oryx in this park. Children will love the wild environment of the zoo. The Emirates Park Zoo is even making it to the list as a famous venue for kid’s birthdays.
Emirates Park Zoo Travel Tips
- Different animal interactions need different tickets.
Entrance Ticket Details For Emirates Park Zoo
Emirates park zoo ticket rates -
- Abu Dhabi zoo ticket price for chinder below 2 years:
- FreeEmirates park zoo ticket price for 3-16 years: 30 AED
- Emirates zoo abu dhabi ticket price for 16+ years: 35 AED
- Activity pass card price: 55 AED/80 AED
Emirates park zoo fun activities tickets -
Elephant encounter: 30 AED
Sea Lion presentation: 30 AED
Exotic birds: 20 AED
Zoo zip and climb: 30 AED
Driving adventure: 30 AED
Emirates Park Zoo animal feeding rates- 10-15 AED
Emirates Zoo Animal Riding -
Camel ride: 15 AED
Horse ride: 15 AED
Pony ride: 15 AED
Emirates Park Zoo Timings
Emirates zoo Abu Dhabi timing -
- Sunday - Wednesday: 9 am to 8 pm
- Thursday - Saturday and Public Holidays: 9 am to 9 pm
- Emirates park zoo ramadan timings: 4 pm to 10 pm
Emirates park zoo timings for animal feeding -
- Elephant feeding time: 9.30 am
- Giraffe feeding time: 10 am
- Farm animals and Zebra feeding time 10.30 am
- Emirates park animal riding time: 10 am to 8 pm
- Sea Lion presentation time: 11 am
- Tropical bird show time: 2.30 pm
- Reptiles and Specimens interaction time: 1 pm
How to Reach Emirates Park Zoo
- Local buses Abu dhabi to zoo are available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Abu Dhabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Abu Dhabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.88% of people who visit Abu Dhabi include Emirates Park Zoo in their plan
46.67% of people start their Emirates Park Zoo visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Emirates Park Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Emirates Park Zoo