Crown Ground1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Livingstone Rd, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 5BX, Livingstone Rd, Accrington BB5 5BX, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-8714341968
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Stadiums And Arenas
Located in Accrington, Crown Ground is a multi-purpose stadium. Famous as the home for Accrington Stanley and used as a football matches stadium, Crown Ground is quite famous. Built in 1968, the stadium holds 5057. At present this is the smallest stadium for football leagues. It has several stands and terraces mainly known as Jack Barrett Memorial Stand, John Smith’s Stand, Clayton End, Whinney Hill Terrace and Coppice End. These stands are some of the famous landmarks of the stadium. The ticket prices charged in this stadium is great value for money and the atmosphere provided by this place is worth mentioning.
How to Reach Crown Ground
- Bus 1, 6, 6B to stop : Crown Hotel Bus Stop
- Crown Ground Address: Livingstone Rd, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 5BX, Livingstone Rd, Accrington BB5 5BX, United Kingdom
- Crown Ground Contact Number: +44-8714341968
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!