Cleland Wildlife ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 365 Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers, SA 5152, Australia, Adelaide
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-883392444
- Ticket Price: 22 AUD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
About Cleland Wildlife Park, Adelaide
Located within the Cleland Conservation Park, the Wildlife Park is one of Adelaide’s top tourist attractions. It is situated within close proximity of the Mt. Lofty Summit. Visitors to the park can interact and engage with a host of native Australian birds and animals like koalas, kangaroos and emus. There are also enclosures where one can see wombats and reptiles and several other wildlife species from the region. The park also houses rare and endangered species like the Yellow-footed Rock Wallaby, Bush Stone-curlew and Brush-tailed Bettong.
Park visitors can opt for a day tour or the Nightwalk and the Aboriginal trail which offers a unique experience as your explore the park. The park has several idyllic walking trails and there are picnic tables and barbecues available for use. There is also a cafe and gift shop for snacks and souvenirs.
Cleland Wildlife Park Information
- Toilets and a parents room are available by the cafe and gift shop.
- Gas barbecue facilities are available free of charge in the bush setting of the carpark.
- The park is easily accessible to prams.
- Disabled facilities and wheelchair accessible tracks are available.
- There are picnic tables located around the park.
Cleland Wildlife Park Ticket Prices
- Concession (on presentation of Australian concession card*) - $18.00 AUD.
- Child (aged 4 - 15) - $11.00 AUD.
- Family - $50.00 AUD.
- School group (per student, no min people) - bookings essential- $10.00 AUD.
- Adult group (per adult, min 10 people) - $19.00 AUD.
- Child group (per child, min 10 people) - $10.00 AUD.
Cleland Wildlife Park Opening and Closing Hours
- No entry after 4.30 pm.
- Aviaries close at 4.30 pm.
How To reach Cleland Wildlife Park by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop is Stop 27 – Cleland Wildlife Park on bus route 823
- Nearest Train Staion is Mt. Lofty
Restaurants Near Cleland Wildlife Park
- Piccadilly’s Restaurant
- Jimmies Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Adelaide before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Adelaide and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cleland Wildlife Park
95% of people who visit Adelaide include Cleland Wildlife Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
77.32% of people start their Cleland Wildlife Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cleland Wildlife Park
94.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cleland Wildlife Park
Cleland Wildlife Park Map
Cleland Wildlife Park Trips
Cleland Wildlife Park, Adelaide Reviews
Beautiful example of Australian bush within a very short distance of an Australian City (Adelaide). If walking through here, take plenty of water. Most parts are within mobile phone range. There are places where no one else goes, however there are popular places where it's pretty crowded. Stay to the paths so you don't destroy native plants please.
Such a great place. Very family friendly. My 2yr old was able to feed just about every animal without any problems. Plus the cafe is good too.
A good park, well maintained and the animals have a lot of space. Still, there are some enclosures so if you don't like or support zoo's you will be disappointed. However, you can learn a lot about the animals and there are rescue animals as well.
The view is fantastic. The restaurant is good, always busy though. Staff are great. Souvenir shop is expensive, as they all are, but the products are uniquely South Australian.
A perfect hike or as we do it. Cycle up to the summit. The veiw is brilliant and the restaurant here is great for either a lite snack or sit down meal. Parking is ample and free at the top.
All QuestionsCleland wildlife park
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Chapel Eleele
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames