Cleland Wildlife Park, Adelaide
About Cleland Wildlife Park, Adelaide
Cleland Wildlife Park, Adelaide - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 365 Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers, SA 5152, Australia
Ticket Price: 22 AUD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 5.1K times in trip plans
Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located within the Cleland Conservation Park, the Wildlife Park is one of Adelaide’s top tourist attractions. It is situated within close proximity of the Mt. Lofty Summit. Visitors to the park can interact and engage with a host of native Australian birds and animals like koalas, kangaroos and emus. There are also enclosures where one can see wombats and reptiles and several other wildlife species from the region. The park also houses rare and endangered species like the Yellow-footed Rock Wallaby, Bush Stone-curlew and Brush-tailed Bettong.
Park visitors can opt for a day tour or the Nightwalk and the Aboriginal trail which offers a unique experience as your explore the park. The park has several idyllic walking trails and there are picnic tables and barbecues available for use. There is also a cafe and gift shop for snacks and souvenirs.
Cleland Wildlife Park Information
- Toilets and a parents room are available by the cafe and gift shop.
- Gas barbecue facilities are available free of charge in the bush setting of the carpark.
- The park is easily accessible to prams.
- Disabled facilities and wheelchair accessible tracks are available.
- There are picnic tables located around the park.
Cleland Wildlife Park Ticket Prices
- Concession (on presentation of Australian concession card*) - $18.00 AUD.
- Child (aged 4 - 15) - $11.00 AUD.
- Family - $50.00 AUD.
- School group (per student, no min people) - bookings essential- $10.00 AUD.
- Adult group (per adult, min 10 people) - $19.00 AUD.
- Child group (per child, min 10 people) - $10.00 AUD.
Cleland Wildlife Park Opening and Closing Hours
- No entry after 4.30 pm.
- Aviaries close at 4.30 pm.
How To reach Cleland Wildlife Park by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop is Stop 27 – Cleland Wildlife Park on bus route 823
- Nearest Train Staion is Mt. Lofty
Restaurants Near Cleland Wildlife Park
- Piccadilly’s Restaurant
- Jimmies Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Adelaide before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Adelaide and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cleland Wildlife Park, Adelaide Reviews - Write a Review
It's got everything you would expect my niece & nephew loved it. We have come here on a few different occasions now and we always see something new. Prices are a bit on the steep side though.
Magnificent! Can fully recommend this beautiful park to everyone. The ambience in the dining room is just wonderful with a wood heater and magnificent views of the park. Staff and animals alike are super friendly. Only criticism is the food variety is limited and a bit pricey for what it is otherwise a great day out.
We went on a rainy day and the experience was still amazing. You can feed the Kangaroos and hold the Koalas. My wife is an "animal whisperer" and we got to feed and pet so many animals. The whole experience was amazing.
A fantastic park, where you can pay koalas and kangaroos, watching them closely. Walk among these cute animals and feed them. Nice cafe where to spend the lunch time
Lots of different types of animals, great for all ages. The staff are great and love sharing their knowledge on the inhabitants of the park.
- Nearby Attractions
- Blackeby's Old Sweet Shop
- The Astor Hotel
- Charlick Circuit
- University Of South Australia
- Avis Adelaide Airport Car And Truck Rental
- Adelaide Casino
- Henley Beach
- Ellis Park
- 276 Flinders St
- Adelaide Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Adelaide
- What to See in 48 Hours in Adelaide
- What to See in 72 Hours in Adelaide
- How to Spend 5 Days in Adelaide
- How to Spend 6 Days in Adelaide
- How to Spend 7 Days in Adelaide