Cleland Wildlife Park823 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 365 Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers, SA 5152, Australia, Adelaide
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-883392444
- Ticket Price: 22 AUD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Located within the Cleland Conservation Park, the Wildlife Park is one of Adelaide’s top tourist attractions. It is situated within close proximity of the Mt. Lofty Summit. Visitors to the park can interact and engage with a host of native Australian birds and animals like koalas, kangaroos and emus. There are also enclosures where one can see wombats and reptiles and several other wildlife species from the region. The park also houses rare and endangered species like the Yellow-footed Rock Wallaby, Bush Stone-curlew and Brush-tailed Bettong.
Park visitors can opt for a day tour or the Nightwalk and the Aboriginal trail which offers a unique experience as your explore the park. The park has several idyllic walking trails and there are picnic tables and barbecues available for use. There is also a cafe and gift shop for snacks and souvenirs.
Cleland Wildlife Park Travel Tips
- Toilets and a parents room are available by the cafe and gift shop.
- Gas barbecue facilities are available free of charge in the bush setting of the carpark.
- The park is easily accessible to prams.
- Disabled facilities and wheelchair accessible tracks are available.
- There are picnic tables located around the park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cleland Wildlife Park
- Concession (on presentation of Australian concession card*) - $18.00 AUD.
- Child (aged 4 - 15) - $11.00 AUD.
- Family - $50.00 AUD.
- School group (per student, no min people) - bookings essential- $10.00 AUD.
- Adult group (per adult, min 10 people) - $19.00 AUD.
- Child group (per child, min 10 people) - $10.00 AUD.
Cleland Wildlife Park Hours
- No entry after 4.30 pm.
- Aviaries close at 4.30 pm.
How to Reach Cleland Wildlife Park
- Nearest Bus Stop is Stop 27 – Cleland Wildlife Park on bus route 823
- Nearest Train Staion is Mt. Lofty
- Piccadilly’s Restaurant
- Jimmies Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Adelaide before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Adelaide and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.21% of people who visit Adelaide include Cleland Wildlife Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
81.43% of people start their Cleland Wildlife Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cleland Wildlife Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cleland Wildlife Park