Cleland Wildlife ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 365 Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers, SA 5152, Australia, Adelaide
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-883392444
- Ticket Price: 22 AUD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Cleland Wildlife Park - Review
Located within the Cleland Conservation Park, the Wildlife Park is one of Adelaide’s top tourist attractions. It is situated within close proximity of the Mt. Lofty Summit. Visitors to the park can interact and engage with a host of native Australian birds and animals like koalas, kangaroos and emus. There are also enclosures where one can see wombats and reptiles and several other wildlife species from the region. The park also houses rare and endangered species like the Yellow-footed Rock Wallaby, Bush Stone-curlew and Brush-tailed Bettong.
Park visitors can opt for a day tour or the Nightwalk and the Aboriginal trail which offers a unique experience as your explore the park. The park has several idyllic walking trails and there are picnic tables and barbecues available for use. There is also a cafe and gift shop for snacks and souvenirs.
Cleland Wildlife Park Information
- Toilets and a parents room are available by the cafe and gift shop.
- Gas barbecue facilities are available free of charge in the bush setting of the carpark.
- The park is easily accessible to prams.
- Disabled facilities and wheelchair accessible tracks are available.
- There are picnic tables located around the park.
Cleland Wildlife Park Ticket Prices
- Concession (on presentation of Australian concession card*) - $18.00 AUD.
- Child (aged 4 - 15) - $11.00 AUD.
- Family - $50.00 AUD.
- School group (per student, no min people) - bookings essential- $10.00 AUD.
- Adult group (per adult, min 10 people) - $19.00 AUD.
- Child group (per child, min 10 people) - $10.00 AUD.
Cleland Wildlife Park Opening and Closing Hours
- No entry after 4.30 pm.
- Aviaries close at 4.30 pm.
How To reach Cleland Wildlife Park by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop is Stop 27 – Cleland Wildlife Park on bus route 823
- Nearest Train Staion is Mt. Lofty
Restaurants Near Cleland Wildlife Park
- Piccadilly’s Restaurant
- Jimmies Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Adelaide before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Adelaide and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cleland Wildlife Park
95% of people who visit Adelaide include Cleland Wildlife Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
77.14% of people start their Cleland Wildlife Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cleland Wildlife Park
94.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cleland Wildlife Park
Cleland Wildlife Park Map
Cleland Wildlife Park Trips
Cleland Wildlife Park, Adelaide Reviews
Walked from Waterfall Gully to My Lofty and back(4km each way). A very nice walk past a couple of waterfalls and through the bush. It was a steady climb for the first 2 km then it gets steeper. It took me a hour to get from the car park at the bottom to the top. A lovely view over Adelaide from the top. There is a cafe/shop at the top of you want refreshment. If you don't want to walk it you can also drive to the top. Bit I would say that is cheating.
Fantastic. Just the best sort of zoo I've ever been in. A lot of animals walk or fly freely through the park. For example, they made a special feeding erae for a specific type of bird. The birds are not in a cage and can leave any time. But the food makes them stay. The kangaroos are all lovely. There are also some small animals walking freely in the entire park.
If you are in Adelaide, does not matter which season is, this place is awesome to visit with family, friends or just to do exercise. At night the view of the city from the top is superb. Recommended!
Had a fantastic day there! Animals were very active and friendly. Managed to get many close ups with a variety of native animals (koalas, kangaroos etc). Staff was very friendly and really enjoyed my visit there! Definitely recommended!
Good walking trails for everyone from easy hikes to extra difficult. Sunset from the lookout was amazing. Chilly this time of year tho. Plenty of fresh air and exercise . Heaps of fun. Tuck shop at lookout.