Cleland Wildlife Park, Adelaide
Cleland Wildlife Park - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: 365 Mount Lofty Summit Road, Crafers, SA 5152, Australia, Adelaide
Ticket Price: 22 AUD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 5.2K times in trip plans
Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
A couple of clicks, and you have the itinerary for your next trip. Use this vacation itinerary planner app today!
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Cleland Wildlife Park, Adelaide
Located within the Cleland Conservation Park, the Wildlife Park is one of Adelaide’s top tourist attractions. It is situated within close proximity of the Mt. Lofty Summit. Visitors to the park can interact and engage with a host of native Australian birds and animals like koalas, kangaroos and emus. There are also enclosures where one can see wombats and reptiles and several other wildlife species from the region. The park also houses rare and endangered species like the Yellow-footed Rock Wallaby, Bush Stone-curlew and Brush-tailed Bettong.
Park visitors can opt for a day tour or the Nightwalk and the Aboriginal trail which offers a unique experience as your explore the park. The park has several idyllic walking trails and there are picnic tables and barbecues available for use. There is also a cafe and gift shop for snacks and souvenirs.
Cleland Wildlife Park Information
- Toilets and a parents room are available by the cafe and gift shop.
- Gas barbecue facilities are available free of charge in the bush setting of the carpark.
- The park is easily accessible to prams.
- Disabled facilities and wheelchair accessible tracks are available.
- There are picnic tables located around the park.
Cleland Wildlife Park Ticket Prices
- Concession (on presentation of Australian concession card*) - $18.00 AUD.
- Child (aged 4 - 15) - $11.00 AUD.
- Family - $50.00 AUD.
- School group (per student, no min people) - bookings essential- $10.00 AUD.
- Adult group (per adult, min 10 people) - $19.00 AUD.
- Child group (per child, min 10 people) - $10.00 AUD.
Cleland Wildlife Park Opening and Closing Hours
- No entry after 4.30 pm.
- Aviaries close at 4.30 pm.
How To reach Cleland Wildlife Park by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop is Stop 27 – Cleland Wildlife Park on bus route 823
- Nearest Train Staion is Mt. Lofty
Restaurants Near Cleland Wildlife Park
- Piccadilly’s Restaurant
- Jimmies Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Adelaide before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Adelaide and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cleland Wildlife Park, Adelaide Reviews
Lovely place. Got to pat a kangaroo. All kinds of wonderful critters. Actually saw a Tasmanian Devil. The fish and chips we're good too. If you get the chance go!!!!!
The animals had lots of space. It was a wonderful day out with the family. Bring your own lunch though as the prices for food are very very steep.
Beautiful area and very friendly animals. It was a long wait for the koala close up but it was good to see that each koala only did a half hour shift then got a rest. It's nice to be able to feed the animals that are loose around the park.
For locals and overseas guests wanting to experience local Australian wildlife and feed them. ...plus koala holding sessions. ...please visit here as you won't be disappointed.
Really great place to see and touch most of the Australian signature animals in half a day. Great photo opportunities for visitors from overseas.