Coopers Brewery145 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 461 South Rd, Regency Park SA 5010, Australia, Adelaide
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-884401800
- Ticket Price: 27 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Food And Drinks, Brewery, Adults
If you are a budding brewer or a beer enthusiast or simply someone who enjoys fine ales, a trip to Coopers Brewery is sure going to be a delightful experience. Here, at the brewery, you would get the chance to see each and every step of the process of beer and DIY beer production. As you enter, you would be taken to the Museum where you would get to know about the Coopers history. Next, you would be visiting the brewhouse and the onsite power station on your way. The bottling hall is also interesting and then would be taken back to the Museum for tasting the beer. The guided tour is very engaging and interesting and would sure be a memorable experience.
Coopers Brewery Travel Tips
- Remember to wear closed toe shoes.
- Visitors have to be 18 years or over.
Coopers Brewery Hours
- Tour Timings- Tuesday to Friday at 1.00 pm.
How to Reach Coopers Brewery
- Train GAW, GAWC, SALIS to stop - Islington Railway Station
- Bus 300, 300C, 300G, 300H, 949 to stop - Stop 17 Regency Rd - North side
- Graduates Restaurant
- Uncle Rob Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Adelaide before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Adelaide and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.78% of people who visit Adelaide include Coopers Brewery in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
63.64% of people start their Coopers Brewery visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Coopers Brewery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coopers Brewery