About Glenelg, Adelaide
Glenelg, Adelaide - Address, Phone Number
Address: Glenelg Visitor Information Centre, Shop 22, Marina Pier, Holdfast Shores Glenelg SA 5045
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 12.3K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Landmark, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A popular tourist hub and beachside suburb of Adelaide, Glenelg is known to have the last remaining tramway in Adelaide. Located on the shore of Holdfast Bay, the white sandy beach and an opportunity to swim with the dolphins is a major attraction in Glenelg. One can also engage in all sorts of ocean-adventures and water sports like snorkelling, fishing charters, scuba diving and surfing. The Holdfast Marina is the starting point for several dolphin sailing tours and has several fine dining restaurants. Glenelg has several quaint boutiques, heritage accommodations, a seaside golf course, walking trails and a vibrant strip of bars, cafes and restaurants. The ride on the heritage tram is a tourist attraction in it self and offers scenic views along the way there and back to the city centre. There is a Visitor Information Centre located at the Marina Pier in Glenelg.
- Parking is available at the end of Anzac Highway Glenelg, towards the beach and under the bridge.
- There are hosts of cafes and bars along Marina Pier so take your time and explore.
- The information center also assists with bookings for tours and accommodations at no charge.
How To reach Glenelg by Public Transport
- Tram Stop: Stop 17 Moseley Square
- Bus Stop: Stop 16/20 Jetty Rd - North side
Restaurants Near Glenelg
- Cardone's Seafood and Grill
- Grind It
- Glenelg Surf Life Saving Club
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Adelaide before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Adelaide and book an accommodation of your choice.
Glenelg, Adelaide Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Botanic Garden Restaurant
- Sugar Club
- Chelsea Apartments Adelaide
- 1/13 Montpelier St
- 154 Greenhill Rd
- Gouger St
- Adelaide Hills
- The Coffee Club Adelaide Central
- East Terrace Continental
- Adelaide Central Yha
- Adelaide Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Adelaide
- What to See in 48 Hours in Adelaide
- What to See in 72 Hours in Adelaide
- How to Spend 5 Days in Adelaide
- How to Spend 6 Days in Adelaide
- How to Spend 7 Days in Adelaide