National Wine Centre Of AustraliaCurrently Open
- Address: Corner of Botanic & Hackney Roads, Adelaide 5000, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-883133355
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Food And Drinks, Winery
A top tourist attraction, the National Wine Centre of Australia is an ideal place for wine connoisseurs and novices alike. Opened in 2001, it takes visitors through an experiential journey on winemaking and appreciation. A great place to sample and learn more about Australia’s finest wines, one can enjoy a wine tasting and food pairing experience here. The Centre’s interactive Wine Discovery Journey and Exhibition is an ideal way to understand the wines of Australia more intimately. There are over 120 wines available for tasting and purchase at the WINED Bar and one can head for a meal to the Cellar Door restaurant located on the ground floor. Outside the building one will find rows of grapevines that showcase seven different vines from the region.
National Wine Centre Of Australia Travel Tips
- Explore the building outdoors and terrace area for some stunning views of the Botanic garden nearby.
- If visiting in winter you may need a warm coat even indoors.
- Try some of the excellent cheeses available to pair with your wine.
- You can walk to the wine center from the Botanic Gardens and enter through the pedestrian entrance on Botanic Road.
How to Reach National Wine Centre Of Australia
- Bus: Botanic Road (Stop 1) or Hackney Road (Stop 2).
- Cellar Door
- Botanic Garden Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Adelaide before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Adelaide and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.39% of people who visit Adelaide include National Wine Centre Of Australia in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.57% of people start their National Wine Centre Of Australia visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see National Wine Centre Of Australia
76.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Wine Centre Of Australia