Events and Festivals in Agios Georgios
Agios Georgios’s has a few festivals in the village which are worth the visit. Apart from the many beach events which take place here all through the summer, other important festivals are:
- Festival of Agios Georgios: Held in April, the festival of the patron Saint of the Agios Georgios is celebrated by men and women wearing traditional clothes and carrying the icons of St. Georgios around the whole village. Later, many sports and dancing are arranged at the central square and traditional food is served at the festival.
- Agios Georgios International Music Festival: Held in July every year, the music festival showcases talented musicians from all over the world on a single platform. All the proceedings go to the cultural society of the village.
Trip plans for Agios Georgios
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Agios Georgios
25 Views3 Days 2 Nights3 Day Trip to Agios Georgios from Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Events & Festivals in Athens
- Events & Festivals in Delphi
- Events & Festivals in Kassiopi
- Events & Festivals in Santorini
- Events & Festivals in Mykonos
- Events & Festivals in Chania