How to Reach Agios Georgios
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Agios Georgios. The Corfu International Airport (LGKR) is located around 34 kilometres from the village. Taxi and Cab services at the airport will take you to Agios Georgios within 40 minutes. A blue bus offers shuttle service to Agios Georgios from the airport available from 5.45 am to 4.30 pm.
- By Car: You can drive from nearby places like Págoi, Rachtádes, Chorepískopoi and Afiónas which are a minimal distance of around 14 kilometres from Agios Georgios. If travelling from Corfu (34 kilometres away), you can take the main road from the airport to reach the village.
- By Taxi: Taxi is available from Corfu town and will take you to Agios Georgios in less than an hour.
- By Bus: Since Corfu town has the nearest airport, the Blue shuttle bus from the airport is preferred to reach Agios Georgios. Other than the bus shuttle, there is a single bus which operates from Agios Georgios to offer a day trip to Corfu town which leaves Corfu at 4.30 pm.
- By Bus: The village of Agios Georgios is itself pretty small and hence the Bus services are used only to reach the nearby villages and Corfu town.
- By Renting a Car: You can rent a car at Agios Georgios which is a good way to see not just the village but some of its neighbouring towns too.
- By Taxi: The Taxi service for the region is a common asset. You will notice that the Taxis operate around Agios Georgios, Sidari, Corfu and Pagi. If you can, ask your hotel to give you local Taxi numbers.
- By renting a Bike: Many rental places for Bikes are present in Agios Georgios if you want to travel light or simply explore the city while soaking in the sun.
- By walking: If you love walking, the village is small enough to be covered on foot.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Agios Georgios. The most preferred mode of transport in Agios Georgios is Walking.
Average distance: 5.4 km Average time: 23.6 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 15 min Motorbike 1.5 min Overall average time for 1.5 kms 16.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 16.67%Bus 30 min Waiting 15 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 11 kms 50 min
Car 33.33%Driving 17.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 17.5 min